Opinion I stand with Hong kong

I would assume every properly-minded American citizen would be supporting Hong Kong in this issue (queue the "brrr brr antifa is all the left and they hate Hong Kong" etc... while Trump supports China to curry favor in an unnecessary Trade War).

Liberals, Conservatives, and True Moderates alike should all be on the side of those who stand-up against a Goliath like China, knowing there will be many sacrifices to come.

Wtf is supporting China? Chinese people?

Wtf is supporting China? Chinese people?
There's some rightwing talking point going around that liberals love communism and hate Hong Kong right now (cuz all libs are commies, and China is def communal and not an authoritarian chrony system *yawn*).

But as I said, all fair-minded Americans on either side of the aisle will support what Hong Kong citizens are doing, despite massive coordinated attempts by China to undermine the protesters righteous position.

i'm sure they're just saying they considered firing him to jerk off china a little.

the art of diplomacy and all that

Chris Morey is in the right on this.

It looks like the NBA is rightly getting a ton of political blowback from both sides of the aisle.

Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, Castro, Beto, Yang etc... have all blasted the NBA for this.

I wonder if we'll hear Pop and/or Kerr speak up on the issue.

I imagine Michael Jordan will let us all know that the Chinese also buy sneakers.

{<jordan}
They don't buy them but they've been making them for pennies on the dollar for over 30 years.

Yeah but the NBA is now kissing the ring due to China's emergence as a major consumer.

And Houston is one of the biggest brands over there due to Yao Ming

The NBA has stood up for LGBTs, but they won't stand up for democracy?

Yeah but the NBA is now kissing the ring due to China's emergence as a major consumer.

And Houston is one of the biggest brands over there due to Yao Ming
I didn't know this.
Did you know that David Oritz is huge in Japan?

The NBA has stood up for LGBTs, but they won't stand up for democracy?
They stand up for money. Their woke is shtick is just a ploy to get millennials to watch. Just like Gillette recently admitted.

Last edited:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...orey-over-china-fallout/ar-AAInNN6?li=BBnba9I

As I a season ticket holder I pledge to rocks a Hong Kong placard and jersey

they better not get rid of our manager fucking commie bastards

Just shows that none of these corporations are American.

If they were American they would be worried about the American citizens right to free expression, not fucking China.

This is why I say, fuck corporate America with a big black cock. I hope they all suffer in horrible ways, and their family has to watch.

We must not yield on shit like this.

Too bad we have a whole segment of society that is ok with prostrating to China bc trump is actually playing hardball on trade.

No.

Corporate America worships at the alter of the almighty dollar, and is a bunch of treasonous traitors that have been acting in only their share holders interests for decades, and many of those share holders are Chinese.

South Park just did an episode about this.

A3byIHB.png

'South Park' Scrubbed From Chinese Internet After Critical Episode

South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone probably saw this coming, and to their credit, simply didn't care.

The most recent episode of South Park, "Band in China," has been generating loads of media attention for its sharp critique of the way Hollywood tends to shape its content to avoid offending Chinese government censors in any way whatsoever.

Now, those very same government censors, in the real world, have lashed back at South Park by deleting virtually every clip, episode and online discussion of the show from Chinese streaming services, social media and even fan pages.

Will woke Steve Kerr, Leburn James and Greg Popovich come to the defense of Mr. Morey or do they only cry about how Trump is destroying democracy or something. The NBA pretends to be "woke", they even moved the all star game out of Charlotte because N.C wouldnt put up with that tranny bathroom bs.

Will woke Steve Kerr, Leburn James and Greg Popovich come to the defense of Mr. Morey or do they only cry about how Trump is destroying democracy or something. The NBA pretends to be "woke", they even moved the all star game out of Charlotte because N.C wouldnt put up with that tranny bathroom bs.

tenor.gif

{<jordan}
LeBum won't do shit.

Back