I scored it 50-45 Jones

I’d like to see Jones vs Izzy at MW next

UFC scoring criteria....

“A 10-Point Must scoring system is in effect. The round winner gets 10 points, his or her opponent nine or fewer, and scoring is based on effective striking and grappling, followed by aggression and Octagon control, in that order.”

Reyes clearly won the striking and grappling in rounds 1, 2 and 3 considering he landed the most strikes and kept it on its feet. Jones had 2 failed takedown attempts in round 3 that should also score for Reyes for keeping the fight where Reyes wanted to keep the fight.

Very debatable? Reyes outlanded him 33-22 & stuffed all takedown attempts. 2 was Reyes best round, altho 1 & 3 weren't far off.
Let's talk facts not your opinion. There was zero game-changing strikes in that round. Not from the Champion or Reyes. Jones controlled from the two minute point on and Reyes did next to NOTHING. Even Reyes beat moment in Round 2 looked far more impressive than what actually happened as he missed 90% of the flurry. Yet you talk as if you are objective yet pretend that he did just SO much more to take the belt from a 13 time defending champ. A 13 TIME DEFENDING CHAMP???!!!! Man either your butthurt has clouded your judgment or you dont know shit about mma

People here don't care about what actually happened in the fight, they just want Jon to lose no matter what and refuse to accept the reality that he didn't.

Reyes irrefutably won Round 1. Round 2 is verydebatable but I give it to the champ. Reyes barely edged Round 3. Any other take I dont trust
Exact same way I saw the fight, round two I slightly favoured Reyes but I just knew that type of round would never get scored in his favour.

Exact same way I saw the fight, round two I slightly favoured Reyes but I just knew that type of round would never get scored in his favour.
I thought it favored Reyes until I rewatched only Round 2. He absolutely did not do enough to take the belt. Jones dictated 95% of the time between 2 minutes and the bell. Reyes started strong and faded that round. So close I had to reconsider for Jones

People here don't care about what actually happened in the fight, they just want Jon to lose no matter what and refuse to accept the reality that he didn't.

Must be nice to dismiss the arguments of others by just implying they're haters.

I was rooting for Bones and have posts on my profile to back this up. I still think Reyes won 3-2.

I have to watch the fight again. I figured it was 2-2 going into the 5th.

Was a great fight.

Must be nice to dismiss the arguments of others by just implying they're haters.

I was rooting for Bones and have posts on my profile to back this up. I still think Reyes won 3-2.

But they are. There's no substance to their arguments outside of their hurt feelings and delusions.

tenor.gif

UFC scoring criteria....

“A 10-Point Must scoring system is in effect. The round winner gets 10 points, his or her opponent nine or fewer, and scoring is based on effective striking and grappling, followed by aggression and Octagon control, in that order.”

Reyes clearly won the striking and grappling in rounds 1, 2 and 3 considering he landed the most strikes and kept it on its feet. Jones had 2 failed takedown attempts in round 3 that should also score for Reyes for keeping the fight where Reyes wanted to keep the fight.
And if you're going beyond striking and grappling, Reyes was clearly more aggressive in the first 3 rounds even as a counterpuncher. He followed Jon to the cage and flurried on him whenever he got the chance. Jon was literally running away, back to Reyes, multiple times

We all did. He’s been exonerated from PED usage and losing rounds.

I mean. No time limit Jones would’ve won, sure.

but this is a sport(lol kinda) with rules and shit. Jones was fresher because he didn’t do shit the first 3 rounds.

The most egregious thing about this post is comparing a guy who’s 5’10” to Joe Rogan

Back