I scored it 50-45 Jones

If you think McGregor won the second Nate fight, but think Jon lost to Reyes, then you are a hypocrite. So if you are one of those people....
<[analyzed}>

Really, he's a master stratigest. Reyes gave his all, gassed out and couldn't cause any damage to Jon. In a no time limit fight we wouldn't even be debating this - Reyes would be defenceless from exhaustion and would be KILLED. So would those fatsos at heavyweight, a Joe Rogan lookalike almost beat a top 5 in that division. Jones is a true martial arts master who transcends the current MMA ruleset and scoring, it's a pity the children on here can't appreciate it.

Good thing you are just a sherdog poster and not a judge.

Lol at 50-45. It was a close fight. But I agree if it was a 7 round fight Reyes would’ve been TKO’d.

Really, he's a master stratigest. Reyes gave his all, gassed out and couldn't cause any damage to Jon. In a no time limit fight we wouldn't even be debating this - Reyes would be defenceless from exhaustion and would be KILLED. So would those fatsos at heavyweight, a Joe Rogan lookalike almost beat a top 5 in that division. Jones is a true martial arts master who transcends the current MMA ruleset and scoring, it's a pity the children on here can't appreciate it.

Not bad, though better trolling would have it something like 50-44 or 50-43. 50-45 is pretty boring, the trick is to get people so worked up about scoring 10-8 vs 10-9 rounds that they forget to question who won a round in the first place.

But they are. There's no substance to their arguments outside of their hurt feelings and delusions.

This is patently wrong. I actively disliked Reyes leading up to the fight. He annoyed me. I was rooting for Jones and still think he lost. Time to expand your perspective I guess.

Jones wins by the "champ wins in case of uncertainty" clause.
Same reason GSP won against Hendricks, even if he lost.

Back