I scored it 50-45 Jones

dragmaster

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Really, he's a master stratigest. Reyes gave his all, gassed out and couldn't cause any damage to Jon. In a no time limit fight we wouldn't even be debating this - Reyes would be defenceless from exhaustion and would be KILLED. So would those fatsos at heavyweight, a Joe Rogan lookalike almost beat a top 5 in that division. Jones is a true martial arts master who transcends the current MMA ruleset and scoring, it's a pity the children on here can't appreciate it.

I had it 48-47 Jones, but I respect your score - you have compelling arguments. MMA is indeed about damage, Jones busted up Reye's nose

Really, he's a master stratigest. Reyes gave his all, gassed out and couldn't cause any damage to Jon. In a no time limit fight we wouldn't even be debating this - Reyes would be defenceless from exhaustion and would be KILLED. So would those fatsos at heavyweight, a Joe Rogan lookalike almost beat a top 5 in that division. Jones is a true martial arts master which transcends the current MMA ruleset and scoring, it's a pity the children on here can't appreciate it.
Reyes irrefutably won Round 1. Round 2 is verydebatable but I give it to the champ. Reyes barely edged Round 3. Any other take I dont trust

Go back to your bridge, troll.
I am pretty sure Jones was against the cage more than once, he also ran away several times during heated exchanges..I am pretty sure in a real fight Dom would have dominated.

It was pretty obivious Jones was gonna have his hand raised Reyes did nowhere near enough and was either gassed or taking last round off while Jones was all over him. Its better for the sport that if or when Jones loses its by clear finish not some reindeer in lights fighting not to lose and running to decission victory

Really, he's a master stratigest. Reyes gave his all, gassed out and couldn't cause any damage to Jon. In a no time limit fight we wouldn't even be debating this - Reyes would be defenceless from exhaustion and would be KILLED. So would those fatsos at heavyweight, a Joe Rogan lookalike almost beat a top 5 in that division. Jones is a true martial arts master who transcends the current MMA ruleset and scoring, it's a pity the children on here can't appreciate it.
You’re an idiot!

giphy.gif

Reyes irrefutably won Round 1. Round 2 is verydebatable but I give it to the champ. Reyes barely edged Round 3. Any other take I dont trust
Very debatable? Reyes outlanded him 33-22 & stuffed all takedown attempts. 2 was Reyes best round, altho 1 & 3 weren't far off.

No you didn't.

lol there is always one, I did score it 3-2 for jones though like the sherdog pbp did

it was a good fight, would like to see Reyes ag Gustafsson
I’d like to see Reyes vs Cormier, IMO Gus would have been a better fight years back but I don’t see the Gus of today being overly competitive.

Back