I really hope Mousasi destroys Leites

killakillakilla

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
No disrespect to Leites. But Mousasi has always been such a badass. I really hope to see him make a statement tonight and get some momentum

gegard2.jpg

He most likely will. He's insanely talented, hopefully the Hall loss lit a fire.

He's been somewhat of a disappointment so far. I wouldn't be surprised to see Leites get the win. Hoping for Leites to bounce back into another win streak, honestly.

Lifetime Moose Saucy fan checking in.

War Gegard

I want Moose end it quick. I'll never forgive Leites for making me sit through his fight with Anderson

I actually want Leites to destroy Gerard

Boxing will beat dutch kickboxing again.

I really don't understand the whole Mousasi myth, truth is he's a fighter who refuses to evolve and will never be a contender at MW.

I really don't understand the whole Mousasi myth, truth is he's a fighter who refuses to evolve and will never be a contender at MW.

He's good enough to beat anyone but hasn't been doing it recently.

Moose has always struggled against high level grapplers, he's honestly one of my favorites but I'm don't think I'd be comfortable betting any money on this fight

Leites via standing front choke 1st rd

I always root for the Moose. I hope he gets a good win tonight against very good fighter in Leites

i actually hate this fight! I dont want to see either lose. If forced, I lean slightly towards Leites.

He's good enough to beat anyone but hasn't been doing it recently.
Sorry but you're wrong, you really think Mousasi can beat Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Jacare or even Belfort? No way that happens.

One of my fav fighters due to his relaxed zen style both in and out of the cage. Unfortuneately its that same style that holds him back from being recognized as the monster he is. Id love to see what an overtly aggressive Mousasi could do.

It seems the Mousasi fans just can't let it go.

"He can beat anyone and he's an amazing talent"

No he can't and no he's not. Stop making him out to be a world beater when that's been proven false a few times now.

Sorry but you're wrong, you really think Mousasi can beat Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Jacare or even Belfort? No way that happens.

he already beat Jacare. He'd definitely beat Belfort.

Back