I really hope Mousasi destroys Leites

So and you're point. Rockhold got ktfo by Vitor who's about to get thrashed for a second time in a row. This is the fight game. Anything can happen.
Lol, I wonder why you take this guy so seriously. He made his account yesterday. So either just started watching MMA or made his 40th account. ;)

Same here .. not a fan of either guy per se, but for some reason I find myself rooting for Leites in this one. I think watching him on embedded with his daughters made me wanna root for him.
He's seemingly a completely different fighter since his return, and its been amazing to see. Hell, even his domination of Watson was a site to behold with his back control.

On a more serious note, Mousasi has been a big disappointment since coming to the UFC. He can have offdays and win versus weaker opposition, in the past. You're not getting away with that in the UFC though.

As for Uriah Hall knocking him out. Some people on here are so bloody stupid, it's not like he was mauled that fight, he was owning Hall up till that point. Fighters get caught, that's part of the game. Does again show his lazy defense during that fight. With Mousasi you always wonder if he's in it a 100 percent.

So and you're point. Rockhold got ktfo by Vitor who's about to get thrashed for a second time in a row. This is the fight game. Anything can happen.
Let's not act like Vitor wasn't juiced to the gills when he fought Luke, Vitor is also a much more accomplished fighter than Uriah Hall, seriously are you trolling?

Let's not act like Vitor wasn't juiced to the gills when he fought Luke, Vitor is also a much more accomplished fighter than Uriah Hall, seriously are you trolling?
Read what Raziel82 said. Second paragraph.

Back