I really hope Mousasi destroys Leites

I'd prefer Leites just because of his upside. Moose has been up and down in the UFC and Leites has really developed a decent striking game.

he already beat Jacare. He'd definitely beat Belfort.
Jacare beat him more recently, he can't beat Uriah Hall but he's going to beat Belfort? Nah, Mythical Mousasi is a facade. He definitely can't beat anyone at middleweight.

Jacare beat him more recently, he can't beat Uriah Hall but he's going to beat Belfort? Nah, Mythical Mousasi is a facade. He definitely can't beat anyone at middleweight.

Hes one of the most highly skilled and one of the most lazy fighters going. Its only drive holding him back not ability.

I hope he wins. I like the guy. Except for when he beat Jacaré ..

Sorry but you're wrong, you really think Mousasi can beat Rockhold, Weidman, Romero, Jacare or even Belfort? No way that happens.
Moose can beat them all. He's beaten Jacare before. Vitor on at least 2 occasions has turned down a fight with Moose. Moose has better striking then Weidman or Rockhold. I say Weidman is a bad match up for him because wrestlers are his kryptonite. Against Jacare the second time it he fought strange like he wanted another up kick KO. To write off a 30 year old guy who had thrashed some good guys is foolish. He beat the same Hunt who beat seemly unbeatable Wand and Cro Cop. Relax.

Moose can beat them all. He's beaten Jacare before. Vitor on at least 2 occasions has turned down a fight with Moose. Moose has better striking then Weidman or Rockhold. I say Weidman is a bad match up for him because wrestlers are his kryptonite. Against Jacare the second time it he fought strange like he wanted another up kick KO. I write off a 30 year old guy who had thrashed some good guys is foolish. He beat the same Hunt who beat seemly unbeatable Wand and Cro Cop. Relax.

don't forget he fought on even terms with machida

Mousasi is hoping for that too,he needs this win badly.

Moose can beat them all. He's beaten Jacare before. Vitor on at least 2 occasions has turned down a fight with Moose. Moose has better striking then Weidman or Rockhold. I say Weidman is a bad match up for him because wrestlers are his kryptonite. Against Jacare the second time it he fought strange like he wanted another up kick KO. To write off a 30 year old guy who had thrashed some good guys is foolish. He beat the same Hunt who beat seemly unbeatable Wand and Cro Cop. Relax.
Moose would get trashed by Rockhold & Weidman, are you forgetting Jacare subbed Mousasi a lot more recently? Rockhold would pick Moose apart on the feet with ease, Moose was one of the first good well rounded fighters but he refuses to evolve, Romero would absolutely trash him.

Always enjoy watching Mousasi lose, don't think Leites is the man to do it though. Mousasi isn't anything special though, overrated.

Rooting for Leites and I think he'll get it done.

Moose is a good fighter but nowhere near as good as his die hard fans think he is.

don't forget he fought on even terms with machida
That was the best Machida we have ever seen in my opinion and if you just saw the fight stats and not the fight you'd think Moose won.

Moose would get trashed by Rockhold & Weidman, are you forgetting Jacare subbed Mousasi a lot more recently? Rockhold would pick Moose apart on the feet with ease, Moose was one of the first good well rounded fighters but he refuses to evolve, Romero would absolutely trash him.
I do think Romero is a bad match up for him. And I think Moose picks Rockhold apart on the feet. Rockhold's striking defense is abysmal and his head movement is non existent.

I do think Romero is a bad match up for him. And I think Moose picks Rockhold apart on the feet. Rockhold's striking defense is abysmal and his head movement is non existent.
Are you trolling? Rockhold is the CHAMP, Mousasi just got KTFO'd by Uriah Hall.

Gegard "Meh-sasi"

6ohb3b.jpg

Are you trolling? Rockhold is the CHAMP, Mousasi just got KTFO'd by Uriah Hall.
So and you're point. Rockhold got ktfo by Vitor who's about to get thrashed for a second time in a row. This is the fight game. Anything can happen.

I like Mousasi and I think his loss to Hall is a fluke, but he won't destroy Leites. Nobody really destroys Thales, a close decision is likely outcome.

So and you're point. Rockhold got ktfo by Vitor who's about to get thrashed for a second time in a row. This is the fight game. Anything can happen.

Vitor beat up old man Hendo in his last fight.

Also, TRT Vitor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uriah Hall.

He's been somewhat of a disappointment so far. I wouldn't be surprised to see Leites get the win. Hoping for Leites to bounce back into another win streak, honestly.

Same here .. not a fan of either guy per se, but for some reason I find myself rooting for Leites in this one. I think watching him on embedded with his daughters made me wanna root for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back