I quit my job because of random drug testing

Good for you, but it's a classy gesture to provide your boss with urine samples from time to time, unsolicited, just so he doesn't suspect anything.

Yep I do the same thing. I'll take one drug test at the beginning but that's it. I'm not going to have some company constantly drug testing whenever they feel like it just for shits and giggles. If I worked some important job involving safety I could understand. I work in IT though I don't need drug test.

What I learnt itt:

McDonalds drug tests.

Burger King does not.

Congrats TS

QMzIJLr.gif

this week he's mopping the floors, next week its.......

well its unemployment

24 and gives up a job to smoke pot. All kinds of winner.

24 and gives up a job to smoke pot. All kinds of winner.

Not that I neccessarily agree with TS, but giving up a job to smoke pot and giving up a job for another on the principal that workers should not be subject to random drug testing is not the same thing.

Even though it worked out for you, don't you see an issue here? You would rather quit your job than quit doing drugs. You seem like an addict. Get help

Did you quit to keep smoking or did you quit because you hate drug testing? I get tested random at my job. I think it's a waste of time. In my 17 years here I think they caught one guy who tested positive for coke.

Drug testing is expensive and useless at the same time.

Back