I noticed the bias on sherdog is extreme...

I really love the sport and I’m the resistance here! We need this sport to stay honest, but some mods can’t see it so we need a revaluation
I hear you but you can also start your own forum with more freedoms

I really love the sport and I’m the resistance here! We need this sport to stay honest, but some mods can’t see it so we need a revaluation

latest

Best way to keep your threads out of the Wasteland is to make better threads.

And the Wasteland is still an open forum. Threads there are still active. You can still have conversations there. You'll know you made a really bad thread when it gets straight up deleted.

With posts going right away to the wasteland while others stay on and keep on going! Something has to be done here! I don’t want to even bother showing examples because it doesn’t matter anyways. All I know that I’ve been a member on this site since it started and not being treated fairly sometimes. Do you know what I’m talking about?
tenor.gif

The corruption and favoritism is worse than the DNC against Bernie.

Best way to keep your threads out of the Wasteland is to make better threads.

And the Wasteland is still an open forum. Threads there are still active. You can still have conversations there. You'll know you made a really bad thread when it gets straight up deleted.
That’s so not true! I don’t want to snitch on the the threads started here, but talking about fighters’ spouses, calling fighters terrorist, Trump threads and many many more!

I don’t want to snitch on the the threads started here

You want to, but fear of getting wastelanded keeps you from doing so.

Why this fear of getting wastelanded? How would you describe the feeling to me?

That’s so not true! I don’t want to snitch on the the threads started here, but talking about fighters’ spouses, calling fighters terrorist, Trump threads and many many more!
Those first two subjects we do delete when we come across them. The third subject, those threads generally get moved to the War Room however the recent thread with Colby, Dana and the president stayed in the Heavies due to a request from up on high due to the fact Sherdog home page did a story about it.

I hear you true_fan... it can be frustrating to write a post that interest you only to have some stranger with access to a button say, "nope, not important" and wasteland it. It can feel personal even thought it's not. What's the fix? You only need one forum and then people can choose whatever they like to read (but then mods. would be out of a job).

There is something called right and wrong, but you can’t even go there because if you try to prove your point, it goes directly to the waste land. This action is very wrong!

There is something called right and wrong, but you can’t even go there because if you try to prove your point, it goes directly to the waste land. This action is very wrong!

Back