I noticed the bias on sherdog is extreme...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With posts going right away to the wasteland while others stay on and keep on going! Something has to be done here! I don’t want to even bother showing examples because it doesn’t matter anyways. All I know that I’ve been a member on this site since it started and not being treated fairly sometimes. Do you know what I’m talking about?

With posts going right away to the wasteland while others stay on and keep on going! Something has to be done here! I don’t want to even bother showing examples because it doesn’t matter anyways. All I know that I’ve been a member on this site since it started and not being treated fairly sometimes. Do you know what I’m talking about?

Sherdog Lives Matter

so you make a pointless thread to complain about some other (pointless) thread you created that was (in your opinion) treated unfairly???
You should know better.

All I know that I’ve been a member on this site since it started and not being treated fairly sometimes. Do you know what I’m talking about?
I know your feels bro...
<DCrying>

Lol, do like the rest of us when your post gets wastelanded.....pretend it never happened.<{silvanormal}>

so you make a pointless thread to complain about some other (pointless) thread you created that was (in your opinion) treated unfairly???
You should know better.
No, if you can’t see it then you’re one of them and I’m not going to point out the obvious!

must suck to see your thread wastelanded when there are threads about tailors or about Aerobic Trainer spending for his son, around...

depends on the mod that day and the section yer in but just get on with it

No, if you can’t see it then you’re one of them and I’m not going to point out the obvious!
LOL
Nah. You are just crying for nothing.

I mean, what do you expect?
Mods are people.
Some are more picky than others. Some are harsher than others.
Some understand jokes. Some have absolutely no sense of humor.
Some like funny stuff. Some think it should all go to wasteland.

Do you really expect them to be like machines? All use one criteria and all apply exactly the same way?

Think about your own life. Think about how rules at work are enforced differently to some people.
Then stop wasting your time crying for a wasteland topic.

Why are you hating on Wasteland?

Reported.

If yoy are saying it doesn't matter, you aren't really making a strong case for yourself.

depends on the mod that day and the section yer in but just get on with it
I really love the sport and I’m the resistance here! We need this sport to stay honest, but some mods can’t see it so we need a revaluation

Much of what I've seen that got bumped to Wasteland needed to go. Now there are those that for whatever reason didn't get moved that should have. I never looked back to check so maybe they were eventually. Some of it is timing. I'm not saying there isn't some bias but probably not extreme.

ChhbLuR.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back