I noticed the bias on sherdog is extreme...

latest
Lmao. you're an ass. Rickyism's are real.

Here are the examples:
Talking about other fighters’ girls or wives= wasteland
Talking about inactive fighters= wasteland
Talking about fighters who were busted for Roids as relevant = wasteland
Talking about Trump= wasteland
Talking about ring girls= wasteland
Talking about terrorists= wasteland

Yet these threads stay on and on and on!

There is something called right and wrong, but you can’t even go there because if you try to prove your point, it goes directly to the waste land. This action is very wrong!

I don't think things such as absolute right and wrong exist, and as such, your threads being wastelanded doesn't necessarily mean you did wrong, just as me never having a thread moved to the wasteland doesn't mean I did right.

It simply means I'm a better poster at this particular place than you are. You're probably a better poster somewhere else.

I don't think things such as absolute right and wrong exist, and as such, your threads being wastelanded doesn't necessarily mean you did wrong, just as me never having a thread moved to the wasteland doesn't mean I did right.

It simply means I'm a better poster at this particular place than you are. You're probably a better poster somewhere else.
Here are the examples:
Yet you see these threads going on for so many pages!

We certainly don’t need people who resort to personal insults
I quoted you saying you cant be even bothered to show examples. You make a thread, bitch, moan & talk shit where no one knows what the hell you're talking about & then expect a positive response or answer??
<3>

I quoted you saying you cant be even bothered to show examples. You make a thread, bitch, moan & talk shit where no one knows what the hell you're talking about & then expect a positive response or answer??
<3>
I will just ignore you child

Oh boohoo, you got sent to the Wasteland. Doesn't mean that people can't see it if they want to. Now if you had your threads pulled off the forum, that's another story.

With posts going right away to the wasteland while others stay on and keep on going! Something has to be done here! I don’t want to even bother showing examples because it doesn’t matter anyways. All I know that I’ve been a member on this site since it started and not being treated fairly sometimes. Do you know what I’m talking about?

Post history matters. Stop posting hot garbage, problem solved.

Post history matters. Stop posting hot garbage, problem solved.
Here are the examples:
Yet they stay on an on!

Oh boohoo, you got sent to the Wasteland. Doesn't mean that people can't see it if they want to. Now if you had your threads pulled off the forum, that's another story.
That’s not the problem, the problem is these kind of posts don’t get wastelanded!
Here are the examples:

Honestly no clue what you are talking about...

With posts going right away to the wasteland while others stay on and keep on going! Something has to be done here! I don’t want to even bother showing examples because it doesn’t matter anyways. All I know that I’ve been a member on this site since it started and not being treated fairly sometimes. Do you know what I’m talking about?
I noticed any criticism gets banned. They are doing shady stuff like pop up aids, fake virus threats and such. If you comment it's immediately taken down.

Well goodbye guys it was nice knowing you

Don't make shit threads and they won't go to the wasteland.

how many times were you banned? Cause Sherdog started way before 2007.

how many times were you banned? Cause Sherdog started way before 2007.
I never bothered to look up my first account while away from this site! I went to mmalinker and had an argument with a mod who was so convinced that Overeem was natural and I left that site and returned here.
Actually my cousin told me about this site when they first started and I laughed at him because of the trolls, but then I joined and the rest is history.

Back