I need to know the real reason Ronda is so hated.

I like Ronda. But so many people hate her so there must be a good reason.

I saw Trump celebrated her loss to Holm which surprised me.

Without being fucking trolls. Give me the straight facts on what she did to be hated by so many.

I'm obviously missing something.

Tony Ferguson the sherdog account, is that you.

The biggest swing in her popularity occurred using her season 9ff tuf. People simply found her unlikable.

There are a few reasons why she is hated;

-she's a Woman (the amount of people who are deeply upset about the claims she could beat a Man in a fight, they seem to have took it quite personally I mean how dare a Girl challenge our masculinity like that, she just declared a gender war which all the bitter little losers on the internet are willing to fight). Look to all the losers calling her fans 'white knights'.

-she was hyped up (half the disparaging comments people make about her are taking the micky out of what Dana/Joe/some Celeb said. Things she has/had no control over.)

-casual noobs thought she was some elite killing machine (some self proclaimed 'die-hard fans' tend to hate guys like Brock, Conor, Ronda, because they bring ignorant fans with them. The old "I don't hate the fighter...but I sort of do because their fans are insufferable").

-she has been nasty to some people such as Meisha Tate, so people think she's a mean spirited person.

Joe Rogan made me hate her, all thr talk about. "Oh she can beat 50% of male ufc fighters".

I don't follow WMMA because it's pointless and I don't watch gay ass reality TV shows. Others guys are making good points. You're just a smart ass prick obviously.

Try Google next time before you ask such an obvious question. Being new is fine, but do a little leg work youself first. Do you need someone to tuck you into bed tonight?

all of the above listed but also this ridiculous #fearthereturn tag like everyone is supposed to be afraid of her improved standup lmao

1. Joanna plays nicer and has received less mainstream attention. If the argument to begin with is that criticisms toward women who talk trash are levied disproportionately versus men, then part of that is rooted in the popularity of the fighter.

'Playing nicer' does tend to win you more love. Media attention is important to the casual fans, not to the 'misogynists' on this forum. Less media attention or not, Sherdoggers know Joanna very well. She's coached TUF and been the headliner/co headliner on multiple events. 'Less mainstream attention' is a factor, but not in the way you're suggesting. It's a factor in that fans tend to hate on anything that the mainstream embraces -- and that's true of men and women.

2. Compartmentalization. Love for striking, and appreciation for her skillset offsets or stalls much of such disdain for as long as it lasts. But again, for there to be a trend we don't need it to apply to every fighter. White nationalists have black friends, or interests in black musicians. It's not incorrect to say, however, they are not favorable to such things.

First of all, let's remember that all of this is based on conjecture. None of this is actually fact based. These are the same sorts of mental gymnastics that the resident Sherdog racial grievance-mongers perform to prove a racial bias. They have an excuse at the ready for every individual that contradicts the thesis, e.g. 'Well, uh, Rampage and Black Beast don't count because their behavior is 'stereotypical' and appealing to white racists' or 'Well, uh, Ngannou doesn't count because his physique conforms to the fetishized image of black men.' (this is almost verbatim what I've heard from these types of people) You're doing something very similar with Joanna and the explanations you're giving for why the fans have embraced her. Fans appreciate a dominant fighter with finishing ability. KO or arm bar, doesn't matter, just dominate and finish your opponent. Johny Hendricks stopped doing that and that's why he went from golden boy to laughingstock; one of the most hated fighters on the forum (he also happens to be male, but of course misandry doesn't factor in). Ronda was actually tailor-made to be loved based on her skillset. White nationalists are explicit about their racial views and preferences. Sherdoggers are explicit about their 'hate' towards specific fighters of both gender.

Male/Female hybrids are to blame. They look like men but hold grudges like bitter, insane ex-girlfriends.

Why do Tate/Caraway always get a pass for their part in the "fued" with Ronda? I actually loved when Ronda gave her the finger after the fight and didn't shake her hand. She wasn't going to pretend that Meisha and her cuck BF were all cool now just because the fight was over. She was real.

I dislike her because of her attitude. No sportsmanship and no respect.

I like Ronda. But so many people hate her so there must be a good reason.

I saw Trump celebrated her loss to Holm which surprised me.

Without being fucking trolls. Give me the straight facts on what she did to be hated by so many.

I'm obviously missing something.
The hate for Ronda is a backlash from all the insane things said about her during the peak of UFC's Ronda hype. They proclaimed that she was a once in a life time athlete. Ronda would be able to beat Cain under the right circumstances etc. Ronda's attitude doesn't help either.

lol shut the fuck up you absolute pussy

32320sw452yu.gif

Whatever anyone thinks, one thing's for sure.

She certainly knew there was a chance she would get her ass kicked last night, and possibly humiliated. She went out there anyway. She doesn't need the money, either.

She's got guts.

For my wife and I it started with her being the definition of CUNT on her season of TUF and continuing ever since

It was the same for my wife and I too. Her behavior of TUF was disgusting.

Why do Tate/Caraway always get a pass for their part in the "fued" with Ronda? I actually loved when Ronda gave her the finger after the fight and didn't shake her hand. She wasn't going to pretend that Meisha and her cuck BF were all cool now just because the fight was over. She was real.

You're as nasty as she is.

Misogyny.

Women are supposed to be sweet, self deprecating, meek, mild etc.

Ronda is brash, outspoken, "bitchy" etc.

She doesn't practice the socially preferred/prescribed femininity and people hate her for it.

Pretty simple really.

Or maybe she's just a huge cunt.

A variety of reasons:

Opportunity: If you want some fake shit, ask people their opinion about how they would behave and they give a fake idealistic answer. If you want the real answer, give them some power and watch the results. Ronda was given attention, money, and power and she acted like a spoiled bully. That's a strike.

TUF: Tate baited her good, but Ronda just misbehaved. Then she blamed "editing" just like how BJ Penn did it. No, there were definite sequences where they pointed the camera at her and let it roll for thirty seconds, no cuts. She acted like a moron, unedited.

Hype: Kinda not her fault. But no one likes Orwellian bullshit where stuff is shoved down our throats. Ring magazine cover and "best ever" dribble from Rogan. But look at the gifs and you clearly tell she has terrible technique. This gulf between fact and fiction probably caused the biggest damage.

Sore winner, suicidal loser: Just bad attitude all around. WTF is up with her behavior. Cray cray Ellen interview where she cried about offing herself like her father, and immediately laughing because she wants to have Travis' babies. Just seconds between crying and laughing. Seriously, you have no idea how frightening that is to most men. Imagine having to sleep next to that and trust nothing metal will be slipped in-between your ribs during the night. Trusting that with your children, your finances, your well-being. Remember that she's boasted about piecing up her boyfriend who tried to get back with her. Imagine getting freed up by a woman with some domestic violence beef only to have her boast about it in the future like it wasn't a crime.

This is coming from a fan who enjoyed all the fights from Strikeforce, including Gina, Cyborg, Coenen, Tate, and some Invicta fights. I loved watching Ronda fight in Strikeforce and the UFC, and the Tate rivalry was nice to watch. I think the hype train caught up with her, and she became insufferable.

Back