Shoop I Met @BoxerMaurits At The UFC 286 Weigh-In/Shoop Dat Buff and Maurits

I think enough time has passed I can give a brief update… feel like I owe it to you guys for being so concerned and involved at the time. Met with Josh a couple times after my initial contact with him. He moved motels (if I can even call them that) several times. He was struggling to make the $15/night. We talked for about an hour the second time, and the whole time he was a calm paranoid. He would say with conviction cars were following us and watching us. He told his story with equal conviction, but anytime I gave him a viable solution to get away from these guys who were supposedly trying to kill him, he declined or made reasons why not to take the option. He never had an authentic fear for the potential of being killed. Tried to get him some help, but he also found reasons to decline. The last time we met, gave him some basic necessities and wished him well. Told him I couldn’t help him and told him who to contact if he needed help. Last I heard, some family members were trying to reach out to him.

He definitely wasn’t a Sherbro though.. was probably a buck thirty five when I saw him… surprised he didn’t run when he saw my 6’5” average Sherbro frame..
Much like you guys saw real Sherbros @Buff and @BoxerMaurits
Woah I thought that shit was a larp, he wouldn't be the first farang to fall to drugs,prostitues and other vices and lose his mind.

Fk4NgG5.gif
This is incredible.

I feel like that's a fair representation of how I am on this forum too... Everyone just doing their thing, and then BOOM... Shadface pillows everywhere.

Definitely not the first… I guess the story is he took off from Canada because he owed money. Say nope to dope and ugh to drugs. Did I just date myself?
Thats a pretty common story tho, since it is pretty easy to enter countries in asia or latinamerica and then just stay there without governments noticing.
There is a famous german meme account of a drug dealer that had a warrant out on his arrest and the guy just took off to brazil and lives there undocumented to not get arrested.
Guy went from a 220lbs Beefcake roided up criminal to a 160-180 lbs favela crackhead, guy lost his mind so much he has a nazi slogan tatted on his forehead even though he is half black.

Lesson is: If you fuck up in one country you probably gonna fuck up even harder in a country with a lower living standard... and also don't get addicted to Oxys. Definitely don't get addicted to Oxys.

Thats a pretty common story tho, since it is pretty easy to enter countries in asia or latinamerica and then just stay there without governments noticing.
There is a famous german meme account of a drug dealer that had a warrant out on his arrest and the guy just took off to brazil and lives there undocumented to not get arrested.
Guy went from a 220lbs Beefcake roided up criminal to a 160-180 lbs favela crackhead, guy lost his mind so much he has a nazi slogan tatted on his forehead even though he is half black.

Lesson is: If you fuck up in one country you probably gonna fuck up even harder in a country with a lower living standard... and also don't get addicted to Oxys. Definitely don't get addicted to Oxys.
…or prostitutes addicted to oxys….

Back