I looked up one of my grade school nemesis on facebook and it made me sad

most guys who were assholes in elementary or jr high were ok by high school

Yeah, but ,when he nailed you in dogeball and gave you a wedgie in the locker room afterwards, it was funny as hell
3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c_400x400.jpeg

Thought this read "I hooked up with one of my old grade school nemesis and it made me sad" at first glance.

The green names are just gay for pay

Actually there is a difference there too.
The one like me with out the belt are gay for pay.
If you have the "platinum belt" it means you pay for being gay.
Now those fuckers are just weird.

There was this older kid who used to pick on me all through elementary school, what’s messed up is I know exactly why he hated me. I remember the first day I saw him and was in awe of how big this kid was and I guess I was staring, he glared at me like I was a dead man. So maybe about five years ago I saw him at a Dairy Queen serving ice cream and you can tell he was ashamed that I saw him working there, it was real sad, you can actually see the pain on his face. So when he gave me the ice cream I slapped it off the counter and told him “that was fucking pathetic, make me another one”
Looking back I’m not sure if I handled that well

The only information I could find was from It's Always Sunny. The Gang summed it up nicely.

Frank Reynolds: You don't look like a gay guy.

Dennis Reynolds: That's because he's a bear.

Mac: What?

Dennis Reynolds: He's a bear. You see, some gay guys are twinks and other are bears. This gay guy's a bear. By the way, we are totally cool with that. To each his own.

Frank Reynolds: Wait, I'm a little confused here. What's a twink?

Dennis Reynolds: A twink is small and slender, like Mac.

Mac: Oh, no, I'm too muscular. I would be a bear.

Dennis Reynolds: Uh, don't think so, bro. Not hairy enough.

Frank Reynolds: Smooth. Now, I would be a bear.

Dennis Reynolds: No, no. See, I don't think you'd be a bear either. As a matter of fact, I don't know what you'd be. You're definitely not a twink.

Frank Reynolds: I'd be a top, that's for sure.

Mac: Can a twink be a top or is that reserved for bears?

Dennis Reynolds: I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth but I think more often then not bears are tops, unless they happen to be power bottoms.

Frank Reynolds: What's a power bottom?

Mac: A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power.

Dennis Reynolds: Actually Mac, you've got it backwards. You see, the power bottom is actually generating the power by doing most of the work.

Frank Reynolds: Does power have to do with size or strength of the bottom?

Mac: Now Dennis, I heard speed has something to do with it.

Dennis Reynolds: Speed has *everything* to do with it. You see, the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game.

I still don't understand and I'm cool with that.

Saw that he was still a piece of trash, living in a trailer park now im pretty sure

You would think it make me feel happy but instead I just felt really sad, like he probably never changed at all, momentum of the past and what not

Do you feel bad because you can’t live in his trailer? It’s not illegal to leave your mansion and yacht, baller.

7DB86125-9F90-4275-8C2B-E5B598F19743.png

I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth but I think more often then not bears are tops, unless they happen to be power bottoms.

I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth but I think more often then not bears are tops, unless they happen to be power bottoms.

Saw that he was still a piece of trash, living in a trailer park now im pretty sure

You would think it make me feel happy but instead I just felt really sad, like he probably never changed at all, momentum of the past and what not

It just means you're a good cunt that's all, a real arsehole would be happy to see that.

I thought pink belts are for bet welchers.

Back