I looked up one of my grade school nemesis on facebook and it made me sad

I'm an admitted pre-op tranny banger and I don't get a sparkly, pink belt. The mods understand that shit's not gay

giphy.gif
Is they have a bigger wang is that a turn on or a turn off

ts should give eatmyshorts a lesson in empathy

Saw that he was still a piece of trash, living in a trailer park now im pretty sure

You would think it make me feel happy but instead I just felt really sad, like he probably never changed at all, momentum of the past and what not
Why would we think that it would make you happy to witness someone having misfortune? What you feel is called empathy. It's kinda like totally, ya know, like it's a, kinda like almost as if unto thusfar a human state of mind....like totes

Feel good that you being a wimp as a child was the highlight of his life. You were his peak, and he will never forget what you did for him. Maybe one day he'll save your life. Like a reverse Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison.

I'm a bit of a size queen tbh. No one likes a baby dick

Fine then, don't come crying to me next time you want to play soapsud slalom down the cargo ramp. You can wax your own damn tranny dick.

I don't think my question has been answered. Does anyone here know?

The only information I could find was from It's Always Sunny. The Gang summed it up nicely.

Frank Reynolds: You don't look like a gay guy.

Dennis Reynolds: That's because he's a bear.

Mac: What?

Dennis Reynolds: He's a bear. You see, some gay guys are twinks and other are bears. This gay guy's a bear. By the way, we are totally cool with that. To each his own.

Frank Reynolds: Wait, I'm a little confused here. What's a twink?

Dennis Reynolds: A twink is small and slender, like Mac.

Mac: Oh, no, I'm too muscular. I would be a bear.

Dennis Reynolds: Uh, don't think so, bro. Not hairy enough.

Frank Reynolds: Smooth. Now, I would be a bear.

Dennis Reynolds: No, no. See, I don't think you'd be a bear either. As a matter of fact, I don't know what you'd be. You're definitely not a twink.

Frank Reynolds: I'd be a top, that's for sure.

Mac: Can a twink be a top or is that reserved for bears?

Dennis Reynolds: I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth but I think more often then not bears are tops, unless they happen to be power bottoms.

Frank Reynolds: What's a power bottom?

Mac: A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power.

Dennis Reynolds: Actually Mac, you've got it backwards. You see, the power bottom is actually generating the power by doing most of the work.

Frank Reynolds: Does power have to do with size or strength of the bottom?

Mac: Now Dennis, I heard speed has something to do with it.

Dennis Reynolds: Speed has *everything* to do with it. You see, the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game.

The only information I could find was from It's Always Sunny. The Gang summed it up nicely.

Frank Reynolds: You don't look like a gay guy.

Dennis Reynolds: That's because he's a bear.

Mac: What?

Dennis Reynolds: He's a bear. You see, some gay guys are twinks and other are bears. This gay guy's a bear. By the way, we are totally cool with that. To each his own.

Frank Reynolds: Wait, I'm a little confused here. What's a twink?

Dennis Reynolds: A twink is small and slender, like Mac.

Mac: Oh, no, I'm too muscular. I would be a bear.

Dennis Reynolds: Uh, don't think so, bro. Not hairy enough.

Frank Reynolds: Smooth. Now, I would be a bear.

Dennis Reynolds: No, no. See, I don't think you'd be a bear either. As a matter of fact, I don't know what you'd be. You're definitely not a twink.

Frank Reynolds: I'd be a top, that's for sure.

Mac: Can a twink be a top or is that reserved for bears?

Dennis Reynolds: I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth but I think more often then not bears are tops, unless they happen to be power bottoms.

Frank Reynolds: What's a power bottom?

Mac: A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power.

Dennis Reynolds: Actually Mac, you've got it backwards. You see, the power bottom is actually generating the power by doing most of the work.

Frank Reynolds: Does power have to do with size or strength of the bottom?

Mac: Now Dennis, I heard speed has something to do with it.

Dennis Reynolds: Speed has *everything* to do with it. You see, the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game.

This is fascinating. Thank you.

Sup..to your question, no, there are others, and some actually didn't wanted it..
<DCrying>
Not homosexual, although i sympathize with you guys.
<{1-7}>
Unfortunately, yes.
<{CMPALM}>
Haha, how they gonna do you dirty like that?
8bAw.gif

Grade School nemesis?
Was that in the 80's, 90's, 2000's, or Yesterday?

Back