I looked up one of my grade school nemesis on facebook and it made me sad

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Saw that he was still a piece of trash, living in a trailer park now im pretty sure

You would think it make me feel happy but instead I just felt really sad, like he probably never changed at all, momentum of the past and what not

Yeah, but ,when he nailed you in dogeball and gave you a wedgie in the locker room afterwards, it was funny as hell

Yeah but he still fingerblasted your mom

Nothing wrong with living in a trailer park

I made a thread about coming out as a homosexual. Problem little man?
So are you the only one with that belt? Or one of the few on here? Just curious bro. It's pretty eye catching.

giphy.gif

I made a thread about coming out as a homosexual. Problem little man?

I'm an admitted pre-op tranny banger and I don't get a sparkly, pink belt. The mods understand that shit's not gay

giphy.gif

When I first started skateboarding at age 13, there was a kid that didn't like that I was joining the group. He was a bit rougher and always gave me a hard time. It was interesting because the better I got at skateboarding, it enraged him more. Anyhow, I looked him up and some illegal immigrants got in a confrontation with him. They then blew up a 2 liter bottle filled with gasoline in his face. It left him severely burned. He later killed himself. Did not feel good about it.

Back