I LEGIT Love Ronda Rousey

I dont like the way she turned Bethe`s suicide comments about her father`s suicide to create more buzz around the fight -> more money. I thought what Ronda did was disgusting and very hypocritical. She used her own father suicide to make more money.

Or she is understandably sensitive about suicide comments. I do not think what Bethe said was very offensive, and it certainly did not reference Rousey's father. I do not expect Rousey to have such a disinterested take on it. As much as I think Rousey has sociopathic tendencies, her reaction did not bother me at all.

Yeah, I think he just likes white girls, he spoke for the whole race though..

Nothing wrong with Latin pussy, good pussy is good pussy, if it isn't good pussy, it's because she's a hoe &/or not utilizing proper hygiene, it's not a race thing.

I dont like the way she turned Bethe`s suicide comments about her father`s suicide to create more buzz around the fight -> more money. I thought what Ronda did was disgusting and very hypocritical. She used her own father suicide to make more money.

You must have a very flexible back.

Ignorant you are

War Honda. Goes for the finish in all her fights. Fights in enemy territory. Works harder than any woman in the division. Has elite Taichi Panda skills.

bingo

also, watching so many people get frothy over lack of technique or her mean face or any of the number of things she does is grand entertainment

purged post.

Last edited:
Bethe didnt even mention Rondas father. If you cant admit that it was 100% Ronda who willingly decided to use that as a storyline to sell the fight you are all acting retards. I have nothing against Ronda, I think 90% of the criticism she gets is laughable, but what Ronda pulled there was disgusting and hypocritical, imo.

I didnt know Rondas father committed suicide, and Bethe didnt tell that to me, Ronda did. And she kept going on and on about it weeks when she was promoting the fight. No one forced her to do that, she willingly decided to use that as a storyline.

She didn't need to mention Ronda's father...

Are you trying to tell me that if you lost a parent or sibling to suicide, and then one of your opponents says to you publicly "I hope you don't kill yourself after", that you would not find that deeply hurtful and insensitive given the facts of your family life?

Ronda didn't pull anything, and her response and reaction is the same as it would have been for EVERYONE who had lived through the same type of family tragedy.

so you went out on a limb, good for you :D

seeing replies in this thread.. who the fuck is breeding these hating adolescents ?

must be some sherdog matron..

One of the most cringe worthy OP's I've read in a while. You LEGIT love her makes you sound like an idiot. Did you legit have a shower this morning, then make a legit breakfast before leaving for work where you posted a legit thread on Sherdog. Jesus christ.

TS...ur journal entry about ur love for ronda was boring...sorry dude...

Dude...bethe was acting all psyco even untill the bell...she talked trash about ronda's dad and his suciede..what do u expect??duh...u herd her " i hope noone brings my family in the mix anymore"...see how bethe was taunting ronda and making that gangsta face...and what for?? She got busted in 37 secs?? Ronda looked like.she was gonna murder someone

tumblr_md1ffbUcN51qefk5go1_400.gif

Everyone talking about how much they love her should get off the internet and go out and socialize with actual people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back