I LEGIT Love Ronda Rousey

I was one of those guys that was completely opposed to WMMA when it was first introduced, thought it was a terrible idea and I didn't like the favourable treatment Rousey initially got from Dana/UFC, i.e. getting handed the belt etc.

This coming from Conor's biggest fan, lol.

Was this a joke? That's just pathetic. Makes no sense at all.

Makes perfect sense. Both TS and Rogan are making fools of themselves gushing over Ronda Rowdy like she's Kim Kardashian or some shit. Rogan described her as a mythical creature for f*ck's sake and now TS says he "legit" loves her. Get a grip people.

crying-baby.jpg

She was asked questions by journalists. She didn't make Bethe make those comments, BETHE did.

Journalists: "what do you think about Bethe's suicide comments?"

How do you expect her to respond to that question??

"Yeah, it's cool, it doesn't affect me at all, I'm a professional and I just want to fight" .... pffft .... of course those comments are going to effect her. Those comments are hitting deep, emotional chords inside of her, things that she has probably lost a LOT of sleep over and had a LOT of pain and heart-ache with.

Bethe didn't even apologise, either.

Nice spin.

right cos no one asked her to respond to bethe's comments.

Bethe didnt even mention Rondas father. If you cant admit that it was 100% Ronda who willingly decided to use that as a storyline to sell the fight you are all acting retards. I have nothing against Ronda, I think 90% of the criticism she gets is laughable, but what Ronda pulled there was disgusting and hypocritical, imo.

I didnt know Rondas father committed suicide, and Bethe didnt tell that to me, Ronda did. And she kept going on and on about it weeks when she was promoting the fight. No one forced her to do that, she willingly decided to use that as a storyline.

I was a fan during her Strikeforce Challengers days. Before idiots like Edmond took center stage. Lost a lot of respect for that Sandy Hook shit she did.

Great fighter though. Just not a fan of the person.

You either legitimately love a woman you have never had a conversation with and are a very sad individual, or you used "LEGIT" incorrectly and are almost as annoying as people who misuse "literally."

You either legitimately love a woman you have never had a conversation with and are a very sad individual, or you used "LEGIT" incorrectly and are almost as annoying as people who misuse "literally."

My sentiment exactly. Cheers.

favourable treatment Rousey initially got from Dana/UFC, i.e. getting handed the belt etc.

Sorry but this is just dumb. Every champ from WEC and SF that came over in a new weight class got "handed" a belt including Jose Aldo and Dominic Cruz. There was no special treatment.

Sorry but this is just dumb. Every champ from WEC and SF that came over in a new weight class got "handed" a belt including Jose Aldo and Dominic Cruz. There was no special treatment.

fair point.

Their Records weren't Padded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back