I LEGIT Love Ronda Rousey

This. Thread.

awkward-dinner.gif

But I won't judge or flame TS.
#Hollybless

lWAE9ez.gif

(Dennis bless too)

pretty sure Selena had a fan like this before things went sour...

The thing I respect about her most is calling out the pedophile in the judo organization at a time when she risked her entire career in judo for doing so - that took a special kind of guts. I assume that that dude is on here among the haters when he isn't cruising pre-school playgrounds.
There are a lot of things I don't like about her - but the likes outweigh the dislikes. She is a flawed HUMAN BEING - not a goddess or a witch. For some reason, she inspires intense devotion or hatred and in Show Biz - where no publicity is bad publicity - this is pure gold.

FarawayDirectInganue.gif

Don´t know if serious, but if you are i can hespect that. Peace bro

Last edited:
I was one of those guys that was completely opposed to WMMA when it was first introduced, thought it was a terrible idea and I didn't like the favourable treatment Rousey initially got from Dana/UFC.

But, man, now I LOVE this woman, she's great!! I've seen the light!! I was watching the embedded series this week and she made me laugh every time she was on it, "do nothing bitches" and stuff, it was so funny.

Just rewatching her fights, it's just amazing how she is so damn consistent. Sure, she is a LOT better than the rest of her division, but to be able to consistently finish all of her opponents in the first round (heck, the first minute!!) like that, is just CRAZY!! I can't wait for her next fight already.

I learned a lot about her life, how she lost her father to suicide when she was younger

Ronda-Rousey-father-Ron-Rousey-photo.jpg

That must have been terrible for a young girl to deal with, but she managed to dig deep, stay strong and eventually get a bronze medal at the Beijing olympics in Judo and then went into MMA. She's still real tight with her mother and her family and that's cool I think. I have known suicide to sometimes break families up like that. :

hqdefault.jpg

I am so surprised by all the hateful comments that she gets on sherdog, I don't understand it, I can't hate on this girl at all, I just can't not LOVE this girl.

This past fight with Correa was great, too. All the way through after Correa's suicide comments, and getting in Ronda's face during the weigh-ins, Ronda just kept her cool the whole time (I was surprised)!! it was great. Even the Brazilians who are notoriously nationalistic were cheering for Ronda. It was a great moment.

Also, she's really good looking, too (and I primarily like Asian women). She's so pretty, which is makes her so unassuming as she's the most dangerous unarmed woman in the world, which is crazy to think.

Ronda-Rousey.jpg

White knights back in full force

So many two-faced trendies ITT. The Queen has her loyal court still.

I thought women that posed in magazines were "do-nothing bitches?" Oh the hypocrisy.

I dont like the way she turned Bethe`s suicide comments about her father`s suicide to create more buzz around the fight -> more money. I thought what Ronda did was disgusting and very hypocritical. She used her own father suicide to make more money.

I don't think it was intentional. Bethe started it. Ronda responded. It just so happened that it created a bit of extra buzz. But without Bethe's comment, Ronda would have no reason to use that. You're grasping dude.

This is TS:

18k4opjvesi01jpg.jpg

I like how you say she's "really good-looking" followed by "she's so pretty."

I don't think you know what love is, TS.

Who is she?.. Jenaveve Jolie?, Too bad she don't do anal.

Gooner is Travis?

Back