Media I knew Cyril Gane fans love to go hyperbolic, but this is too much.

These cheeks are getting clapped if he tries to stand and bang with Volkov, lol.

Takedowns are his best hope. The question is, can he wrestle non-stop for 5 rounds? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

:cool:
Until he loses you got nothing TS :cool:

The guy said he would be the best LHW too lol at that. Technically he is alright nothing crazy amazing it's just HW.

These cheeks are getting clapped if he tries to stand and bang with Volkov, lol.

Takedowns are his best hope. The question is, can he wrestle non-stop for 5 rounds? I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Volkov did spend a training camp for Blaydes so he will def be strong there against a guy who comes from muay tai

No, you're dead wrong on this.
Volkov has a better ground game and I think Gane has a better stand up. He will stand and bang.

This is an analysis on Why Gane is the best HW UFC fighter by one of his bandwagon fans. This hype train needs to be stopped.

Whether he wins or loses against Volkov this weekend, Gane will beat Ngannou when he faces him eventually.

I wont be surprised if Volkov derails the hype train, people are writing off Volkov too much
Volkov may win this weekend but Gane is not a hype train. He has a limited record at the moment but in those fights, he has shown that he can beat his opponents anyway he wants. He can win by submission, TKO, and he can even stay active all five rounds and get a unanimous decision.

Technically he is alright nothing crazy amazing it's just HW.
You havent watched him fight have you?
I mean its very debatble how high his ceiling really is, but he is one of the few HW who seems to portray some sort of technique on the feet that isnt based on pure power punching, has a great chin and very underrated ground game. If he can add a little more power to his arsenal he will be able to challenge most of HWs shallow division with ease. Realistically only Francis, Stipe and Volkov (and maybe Lewis) might be better than him right now. So it isnt super far fetched to have the opinion, that skillsetwise he might be the best of them.

This is an analysis on Why Gane is the best HW UFC fighter by one of his bandwagon fans. This hype train needs to be stopped.

Gane vs stipe. Book it Dana. Winner vs winner ngannou and lewis.

Back