I just watched all of Nick Diaz's Losses and I came to the conclusion that...

nothing to see here. blatant hater masquerading as "new" viewer

He is a hater just bc he does not think Nicks losses where robberies? How delusional are you?

I see what you doing TS u ain't fooling me

You already fooled yourself.

To TS nice post. I actually doe see both NDs loss against Sherk and the one against Riggs as very close fights which I might score for Nick - to close to be called a robbery though.

Condit 2,3,4,5 getting someones back after being outstuck for 3 minutes landing no close submissions or ground and pound and then get reversed should not win you a round

What about Condit?
conditdiazsherdog.jpg

You didnt bless us with your take on the Condit fight, how come?

Diaz/Noons I

...had no business being stopped. There have been waaay worse cuts. THe Doc must have had money on Noonie.

Side note: Why are you rehashing 10 year old losses anyway?

Expert breakdown!

Hey wait...you didnt put the condit fight!

I guess if you'd say it was a roberry it would ruin your troll mask.

I think Diaz' losses are legit.

Nothing I hate more than excuses, take the losses and move on.

War Diaz!

Expert breakdown!

Hey wait...you didnt put the condit fight!

I guess if you'd say it was a roberry it would ruin your troll mask.
I don't know what planet you're from but a "roberry" doesn't consist of the media and the majority watching at home scoring it for the guy who won the decision.

As Diaz fan, I agree most of his early losses where pretty one sided. I think him being held down by guys like Sanchez, really changed his gameplan. His guard was no where close to where it is now.

is this your way of getting people to come out and say that the Condit fought was a robbery ?

I don't know what planet you're from but a "roberry" doesn't consist of the media and the majority watching at home scoring it for the guy who won the decision.

Thats exactly my point.Condit won, that didnt wipe out the diaz nuthuggers-buthurts did it?

I though this thread was going to be givin some info on things the caused him to lose or trends or somthing.. Not claming he lost round 1 and 3 back in 2002.. Some of those fights happened over 10 years ago.. Diaz is a completely different fighter

TS, this is Sherdog where everything is black and white, and Nick has a ton of haters who say that he got demolished in those fights. Then you have a ton of fanboys say he got robbed.

What you did was what all MMA fans should do, watch the fights for yourself, and make your own decisions, instead of listening to the complete morons here. So props to you TS.

Personally, i thought he won the Riggs fight as well, but the rest were tough fought losses. All great fights, not blowouts and not robberies.

TS, this is Sherdog where everything is black and white, and Nick has a ton of haters who say that he got demolished in those fights. Then you have a ton of fanboys say he got robbed.

What you did was what all MMA fans should do, watch the fights for yourself, and make your own decisions, instead of listening to the complete morons here. So props to you TS.

Personally, i thought he won the Riggs fight as well, but the rest were tough fought losses. All great fights, not blowouts and not robberies.

Thank you mate. Yeah honestly, I was just trying to see for myself. I am not a hater or a nuthugger of any fighter.
Thanks for the comment.

Condit won all five rounds, even the last round.

Back