I just watched all of Nick Diaz's Losses and I came to the conclusion that...

hall**

White Belt
Reaction score
...only the Joe Riggs fight was a "robbery".

Here are Diaz's losses and how I scored them:

Diaz vs Jeremy Jackson (2002): KO loss. Definitely NOT a premature stoppage, if anything it was a very late stoppage. The ref was probably waiting for Diaz to go unconscious. Even when Jackson was announced as a winner, Diaz didn't know what had happened and he asked the ref what is going on here.

Diaz vs Kuniyoshi Hironaka (2002): In the first round and the first half of the 2nd round Diaz was dominated and constantly get pounded on by Hironaka. But in the 2nd half of round 2, Diaz did well, and the 3rd round was also close. But overall I felt you would have to give Hironaka 2 rounds, so NOT A ROBBERY in my opinion. I can see somehow scoring this fight a draw though.

Diaz vs Karo Parisyan (2004): Parisyan won rounds 1 and 3, Diaz won round 2. Parisyan looked gassed out in the 2nd round, but found his 2nd wind and won round 3 - so I had Parisyan winning 2 rounds to 1. NOT a robbery

Diaz vs Diego Sanchez (2005): unbelievable fight and Sanchez won all 3 rounds. Even though Diaz was defending well on the ground, he was always getting taken down and Sanchez was pounding on him. Great fight but not close - clear Sanchez win. So NOT A ROBBERY

Diaz vs Joe Riggs (2006): I saw this fight about a year ago and I felt Diaz won the fight. I don't remember how I scored it, but I do remember that I had the feeling that Riggs did definitely not win this fight. So I say this was a "robbery".

Diaz vs Sean Sherk (2006): Sherk is a short guy with a lot of strength, throws sharp combinations and Diaz couldn't find an answer for it. Diaz' takedown defense worked well at times, sometimes though it didn't work and he got taken down. Overall I gave all 3 rounds to Sherk, rounds 2 and 3 were closer than the first. But in my opinion there is no way Diaz won this fight.So NOT A ROBBERY

Diaz vs KJ Noons I (2007): KJ Noons wins the first round and Diaz has two bad cuts in the face and the doctor stops the fight before round 2. Nothing wrong with the stoppage.

Does anybody disagree with me? Cause sometimes I read here on sherdog that Diaz got robbed quite a few times. That is why I wanted to find out for myself.

The point??? Diaz-Noons was such a good fight!!! Nick had some awesome Strikeforce fights!!!

nothing to see here. blatant hater masquerading as "new" viewer

I see what you doing TS u ain't fooling me

Good on you for watching the fights and having your own opinion.

I don't think Nick Diaz got robbed ever, I think the losses were all for the most part very close fights.

Diaz robbed KJ in the 2nd fight, but no one ever talks about that. Diaz got beat on by a fat LW.

He didn't rob him LOL. I just want to see how everyone's gonna react. I did score the fight for KJ though.

The point??? Diaz-Noons was such a good fight!!! Nick had some awesome Strikeforce fights!!!

The point is that I wanted to say here that I didn't feel Diaz got robbed in ANY of his early fights except the Joe Riggs fight. I read here quite some times that Diaz got robbed a in a lot of fights. And I watched all his Losses before 2012 and I found only one fight which can be classified as a robbery. That is my point.

The point is that I wanted to say here that I didn't feel Diaz got robbed in ANY of his early fights except the Joe Riggs fight. I read here quite some times that Diaz got robbed a in a lot of fights. And I watched all his Losses before 2012 and I found only one fight which can be classified as a robbery. That is my point.

Nick is undefeated... I don't know what you are talking about...

Nick is undefeated the same way Chael is. Oh and undisputed...

diaz just ran out of time.......he loses rounds..not fights :)

GSP is going to rob him too, of the very last carriage of his hype train.

Should be able to sleep better tonight knowing about TS' amazing textual skills, coloring your final verdict different than the fight titles and expert analysis.. Ppppphhheeeew.

Back