• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social I just want to thank Riley Gaines for her courage

Eric Silva 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Why is the radical left mob afraid of Riley Gaines and what she has to say? Why did the law enforcement in San Francisco not help this young woman as Ms. Gaines has stated? All this because she talked about her experience of having to share a lockerrrom/bathroom and having to compete with a biological male? Why was Harvard alledgedly trying to suppress the speech and ideas of the women on their swimming team?

"What this really is, is a male mainsplaining what it is to be a feminist which I honestly think is pretty ironic.." Riley Gaines on Lia Thomas's quote on feminism

What a remarkable young woman to stand up to this radical nonsense. Why can't girls and women be left alone and be allowed to compete with each other and continue to mature into adults without all this leftist B.S.?

Lia Thomas picture...... 'she'-'he' competed as a man freshman and sophomore year before making the 'transition' to be able to compete as a 'woman'

Lia-Thomas-.jpg

It's pretty simple politics, keep pushing the Overton window further and further towards their insanity. Most people initially resist but over time we don't realize how far we've actually been pushed. In the past two decades we've gone from almost every mainstream democrat opposing gay marriage, to almost every mainstream democrat in favour of chemically and physically mutilating children, many forcing it on their own children as a sort of fashion statement to other lunatics.

Bait thread.
Brave would be accepting you just can't beat those of your gender.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/As7cgBGER8w

My post has nothing to do with Lia Thomas or Reilly Gains.

Rather, if you consider yourself an expert in a particular field to the point where you want to testify before Congress, make sure you know what you are talking about.

I remember where there was pushback during one congressional hearing during the 00's because members of a boy band was asked to testify about strip mining laws. The reason why they were asked to testify was because one grew up in West Virginia and could see strip mining operations from the air when they flew in airplanes.

The expert brining up Serena Williams reminded me of the strip mining hearing

Keep consuming the culture war dogshit you are being spoon-fed.

Better than talking about healthcare, infrastructure, government ethics, electoral reform etc.

Wouldn't want to let those minor issues get in the way of trannies and how pivotal that is to society.

Better than talking about healthcare, infrastructure, government ethics, electoral reform etc.

Wouldn't want to let those minor issues get in the way of trannies and how pivotal that is to society.

You mean the left hating women and girls then deflecting as hard as possible like this . "Nothing to see here just move on".

It's apart of government ethics, You have the president saying almost weekly that trans kids should have access to puberties blockers and have surgeries.

OMG!!! She had to swim against a trans person? That's horrible, how does she continue to live a normal life with such trauma behind her? Wow, I wish I could do something to help her.

You mean the left hating women and girls then deflecting as hard as possible like this . "Nothing to see here just move on".

Ah yes, "the left hating women and girls", the argument of a person at the apex of intellectual thinking.

I shall repeat, you are being spoon fed culture war bullshit while ignoring the real issues. I suspect that is due to having zero actual ideas on how to fix any actual problems that affect 99% of people in your country.

Carry on with the tranny bashing, fight the good fight.

Ah yes, "the left hating women and girls", the argument of a person at the apex of intellectual thinking.

I shall repeat, you are being spoon fed culture war bullshit while ignoring the real issues. I suspect that is due to having zero actual ideas on how to fix any actual problems that affect 99% of people in your country.

in fairness, nobody seems to know how to solve the problems in their country either.

It's apart of government ethics, You have the president saying almost weekly that trans kids should have access to puberties blockers and have surgeries.

I suspect if you had to grab a bit of paper and write down everything you knew about gender dysphoria and the medications/procedures you are talking about on a medical basis, you wouldn't reach the end of the page.

Again, all this is culture war nonsense and you won't discuss serious political issues because you have zero clue about them.

A tale as old as time - identify a racial or sexual minority, and determine them to be in the out group as opposed to the in group.

You are being played, brother.

in fairness, nobody seems to know how to solve the problems in their country either.

Well, reasoned and researched economy and social policy would help. Ignoring demagogues and exclusionism, realising that attacking minorities for political purposes are bad etc.

Anti-trans reactionaries have absolutely zero to offer society that is good for 99% of the population in terms of their daily lives.

It's just red meat for complete morons - as you're seeing ITT.

I thought the extreme right wing radicals hated trans people?

So again all you have is deflection. When you force biological women to share personal spaces with men you show you don't care about them.

You can also care about more then one thing at least some of us can.

This is also an important issue along with others.

You view that women must except this because it not important to you is proof you don't care.

Well, reasoned and researched economy and social policy would help. Ignoring demagogues and exclusionism, realising that attacking minorities for political purposes are bad etc.

Anti-trans reactionaries have absolutely zero to offer society that is good for 99% of the population in terms of their daily lives.

It's just red meat for complete morons - as you're seeing ITT.

This the left telling women their concerns are not important and they should just shut up and except this.

I suspect if you had to grab a bit of paper and write down everything you knew about gender dysphoria and the medications/procedures you are talking about on a medical basis, you wouldn't reach the end of the page.

Again, all this is culture war nonsense and you won't discuss serious political issues because you have zero clue about them.

A tale as old as time - identify a racial or sexual minority, and determine them to be in the out group as opposed to the in group.

You are being played, brother.
Interesting take, please link me to a thread you started about "serious" political conversations. You have more post in this thread than I do. Talking about typical hypocrite.

same NPC replies
" why you guys care about this random stuff"
"OMG there is more important thing to talk about"

There's a whole month dedicated to this subject, there is like over 150 dedicated to this "minority" group. It's in people faces all day everyday of course it will be talked about. If you want to bury your head in the sand and act like you only care about the debt celling then go for it. I have the ability to care about healthcare, infrastructure, government ethics, electoral reform etc and many more subjects. By the way what do you want to happen with electoral reform ?

Back