I just got my brown belt bitches!!!!!!!!!

Lobo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yeah, you heard right. I got my brown belt yesterday. Bow down before my superiority. That is all.

Congratulations.! How long have you been training?

Good job. Who's your instructor down there? I've heard Roy Harris is down there and that he is awesome.

brown is the portal to black. use this wisely and spread your brownness

I've been training for 7.5 years. I train under Fabio Santos in San Diego and he's put out some top guys (Dean Lister, Jeff Higgs, James Nielsen, Margarida went from blue to brown at Fabio's). I'll be making my brown belt debut next week at Rorion's tourney. Haha, brown belt debut, damn that sounds nice.

Congrats bro, wish I was back there training with you. Well deserved.

Props to ye ... I can't imagine how pumped you must be

Congratulations. You and Stoic1 now have something in common.

Brandinho said:
Congrats bro, wish I was back there training with you. Well deserved.

Why haven't you been bro? Injury?

Lobo said:
Why haven't you been bro? Injury?

Injury primarily, but that has been resolved. I chalk this one up to laziness. I am boxing shitloads, but not hitting the mats. I am also interviewing for 3 different jobs, so my plate has been pretty full.

Congratulations, you've obviously put in a lot of hard work. I've read a statistic somewhere. Don't know how accurate it is but it goes like this: For every 400 person who starts BJJ or Judo, 1 will make it to Brown Belt. Of 200 who make it to Brown, 1 will make it to Black. Sounds like you're on your way.

Congrats man. Well deserved with that triangle of yours. Best wishes on the tournament.

Congratulations! That takes some serious dedication and talent.

Nice, now even more of the bjj community will admire, and be trying to rip your head off.

Whites, Blues, Purples, Enjoy your target!

Good job though, thats alot of hard work.

Gsoares2 said:
Nice, now even more of the bjj community will admire, and be trying to rip your head off.

Whites, Blues, Purples, Enjoy your target!

Good job though, thats alot of hard work.

Haha, yeah I thought about that. The target on my back just got bigger. Now all the blues and purples coming up are gonna try and take me out that much harder. Gotta regulate on their asses. It's still surreal man. I worked my ass off to get this fair. Now I gotta work even harder and represent next week at the Gracie Tournament.

Back