I just got my brown belt bitches!!!!!!!!!

Now that's and achievement. Congrats. I'm sure you put alot of hard work into it.

congratulations . you must be a machine submission right now

Wow, brown is impressive. Congratulations man. I'm just a lowly purple, and would like to stay that way for a while... I mean, really, brown scares me.

Ybot said:
Wow, brown is impressive. Congratulations man. I'm just a lowly purple, and would like to stay that way for a while... I mean, really, brown scares me.

Lowly purple my ass. Purple is a belt to be proud of man.

Dude, I'm proud to wear my belt... but brown... like I said, it kinda scares me. I love rolling with browns though, just don't want to wear one... yet. I had felt the same way about purple when I got it though. Really felt it took me about 4-6 months before I grew into it.

Lobo said:
Plus I have a job that pays me more than the UFC would if I were the top dawg of my weight class (155).

congrats again!

you down to 155 lbs now?

I'm at 164 right now. I gotta weigh 167.5 with the gi on for the tourney.

damn, goodluck defending that belt.. Im sure itll be tough..

Congratulations. I give you credit. All you need to do now is achieve something like Eddie Bravo and go out there and whoop a Gracie's ass!!!

Congrats man......when I got my blue belt 1 year ago I was ecstatic......it must feel the same x 1000. Dude that's some serious hard work. BJJ is one of the toughest martial arts out there. When you earn a belt, you really earn it.

Now tell me, when your wife and kids weren't around did you pose in front of the mirror for 10 like minutes while wearing the brown belt whith a fat grin. :icon_chee 'Cuz that's what I did when I got my blue belt.

Show us some pics of you wearing the belt...or receiving the belt. You should have that as a keepsake and put it next to your medals and trophies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back