I just got a pizza delivered... how good does it look?

Damn it, I always get those two messed up. Don't hold it against me, I'll die if I go a day without eating meat.
Lol, no biggie
I think a lot of people do that anyways
It's close enough, just vegans are more hardcore lol

Do you wait for the pizza to cool off before having sex with it.

Not sure about that.

Ive never not burnt my mouth on pizza. Does it apply when having sex with it as well.

Lol, no biggie
I think a lot of people do that anyways
It's close enough, just vegans are more hardcore lol

Well, good thing you at least get to eat cheese. Otherwise you'd be stuck with other people's uneaten pizza crusts.

Do you wait for the pizza to cool off before having sex with it.

Not sure about that.

Ive never not burnt my mouth on pizza. Does it apply when having sex with it as well.

Seriously, I don't recall ever eating pizza and not burning the roof of my mouth.

tumblr_md7nlrmi321rkghduo1_400.gif

Well, good thing you at least get to eat cheese. Otherwise you'd be stuck with other people's uneaten pizza crusts.
lol, actually some cheese isn't vegetarian friendly o:
gotta be careful there

but crusts are fine xD
i rip the crust off first and then dip it into stuff

I give it 7/10. That said its 9am and i am really hungry.

I love home made pizza, but I only make it when both me and my wife have a lot of time on our hands. Since we make everything from scratch (including marinara sauce and Italian sausage) it takes forever to make, which is the big problem.
If your buy the sauce & dough
(about 5 bucks at trader joes)
it only takes about an hour to make.
Half hour prep time & less than a
half hour to bake.

Better than any pizza that isn't
some specialty deep dish or mom
& pop new York type spot.

I currently only have a toaster
oven, so none of this is even an
option for me. One of the best
things about being with my ex
was going to her place & totally
taking advantage of her oven.
Get the panties moist with a little
homemade pizza appetizer & save
the sausage entree for after. Feel me?

Would not feed it to my dog if starving/10

If your buy the sauce & dough
(about 5 bucks at trader joes)
it only takes about an hour to make.
Half hour prep time & less than a
half hour to bake.

Better than any pizza that isn't
some specialty deep dish or mom
& pop new York type spot.

I currently only have a toaster
oven, so none of this is even an
option for me. One of the best
things about being with my ex
was going to her place & totally
taking advantage of her oven.
Get the panties moist with a little
homemade pizza appetizer & save
the sausage entree for after. Feel me?

Agree on everything except store-bought marinara sauce. Home-made is the way to go. By the way, ever tried pizza on flaky crust? It's amazing.

I love home made pizza, but I only make it when both me and my wife have a lot of time on our hands. Since we make everything from scratch (including marinara sauce and Italian sausage) it takes forever to make, which is the big problem.

I make pita bread pizzas. They take less than 30 minutes, but obviously pretty much everything is store bought.

Just get a pack of pita breads, throw on a sauce base (you could make a large batch of your sauce and use it, or use store bought) - either a tomato or BBQ, cheese and whatever meat/veggies you want, throw in the oven on about 450 for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted, and you're good to go.

http://www.canadianliving.com/food/easy_pita_pizzas.php

It's a lot different, but if I had a gun to my head I'd prefer it. The pizza I had at Lou Malnati's last time I was downtown in Chicago was incredible, but it's almost like a totally different thing.

It's not almost like a totally different thing, it IS a totally different thing. Chicago deep dish pizza isn't pizza. It's a casserole. Lasagna with a crust. Italian themed meat and cheese pie. It's NOT pizza.

I make pita bread pizzas. They take less than 30 minutes, but obviously pretty much everything is store bought.

Just get a pack of pita breads, throw on a sauce base (you could make a large batch of your sauce and use it, or use store bought) - either a tomato or BBQ, cheese and whatever meat/veggies you want, throw in the oven on about 450 for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted, and you're good to go.

http://www.canadianliving.com/food/easy_pita_pizzas.php

That sounds pretty good, actually. We usually put together a bunch of toppings. Mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes for the veggies. For meat, we cover chicken in mayo and spices and cook it in the oven, then slice it up and put it on the pizza. Also make Italian sausage and use store-bought pepperoni. I then make a mix of ground up garlic and spices and rub it all over the pizza with a brush.

The thing with pizza is that even 5/10 pizza is still very eatable. As long as its the toppings you like it tastes a lot to make a pizza uneatable. That's not to say you can't improve on it greatly.

I'd say about a 4 or 5/10. Similar to a 5/10 girl, good enough but you wouldn't want your friends seeing you eating it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back