I just got a pizza delivered... how good does it look?

This is actually a good idea.

Post your delivered pizza and we will rate how good it looks 1-10.
its the weekend
lots of pizzas ought to be ordered over the next couple of days n posted
lets go folks!!!

That's not pizza, that's pie. LOOK !!! Pizza should be as flat but bubbly in the right places. Nonas in Italy are turning over in their graves with this being called pizza.

I used to work as a tour guide in Italy. Have eaten pizza there literally hundreds of times. Most places I went to had a medium thickness crust, which is common in Rome and many other places. Sicilian pizza has a rather thick crust, like foccacio bread with toppings. What many people think of these days as Italian pizza is Neopolitan style pizza, which is not indicative of all of Italy.

Last edited:
My favorite Pizza usually comes from a local Pizzeria.
I love a Pizza loaded with a ton of toppings steaming hot.
6/10.

I used to work as a tour guide in Italy. Have eaten pizza there literally hundreds of times. Most places I went to had a medium thickness crust. What many people think of these days as Italian pizza is Neopolitan style pizza, which is not indicative of all of Italy.
Where in Italy, you lucky bugger? I've spent a fuckload (sadly only months) in Tuscany and 5 trips to Rome, hated Pisa, Venice, Florence, etc etc. I know Italian pizza. It comes out of my oven.

Where in Italy, you lucky bugger? I've spent a fuckload (sadly only months) in Tuscany and 5 trips to Rome, hated Pisa, Venice, Florence, etc etc. I know Italian pizza. It comes out of my oven.

I worked as a guide around Western Eurooe, so I ended up in the same places in Italy over and over. Cinque Terra, Rome, Venice and Florence were the places we spent at least one night on the tour, but we stopped briefly in a few other cities like Pisa, Bologna, etc.

I worked as a guide around Western Eurooe, so I ended up in the same places in Italy over and over. Cinque Terra, Rome, Venice and Florence were the places we spent at least one night on the tour, but we stopped briefly in a few other cities like Pisa, Bologna, etc.
Git ;) What do you do now, if you don't mind me asking? Well jealous.

looks greasy as fuck and a bit uninspiring

would dab with a napkin and remove pepperoni

sounds like the girl I picked up last night.

Git ;) What do you do now, if you don't mind me asking? Well jealous.

Nothing to be jealous of in my life these days. After years of working as a tour guide in many countries now I work for a tour company just locally. Nothing too thrilling, and certainly nothing lucrative. But I dont mind it. I'm a little older now, and my adventurous days are (mostly) behind me.

Nothing to be jealous of in my life these days. After years of working as a tour guide in many countries now I work for a tour company just locally. Nothing too thrilling, and certainly nothing lucrative. But I dont mind it. I'm a little older now, and my adventurous days are (mostly) behind me.
Whimsical and only a remote possibility we might end up in DC. I'd LOVE to be a tour guide at The Spy Museum.

Whimsical and only a remote possibility we might end up in DC. I'd LOVE to be a tour guide at The Spy Museum.
Lol, I would but I'm in B.C., British Columbia Canada, not D.C. ☺

just work out extra hard to make up for the calories. but then again, i'm not a fighter. you have a fight coming up?

Kinda. I dont know when my next trip to thailand will be. Could be april, or june. So i have to stay ready and light.

Back