I just got a pizza delivered... how good does it look?

1. On a scale of 1 to 10... how good does this pizza(Below) look that I just had delivered?
2. What's your favorite pizza delivery place?
3. What toppings do you usually get on your pizza?
4. Do you eat your pizza right after it's delivered when it's still hot or do you let it cool down a little before you eat it?

1. Doesn't look like a great pizza, but the cheese looks alright I guess, and would just dip the crust into some spicy cheese dip (as I normally do), so. Just gonna rate it edible lol. But really does look Little Ceasers/Dominoes level quality

2. For my current area, the best I've got is Canadian 2 for 1, and they're not even that great, and their crust sucks. But will say Joes Pizza in the Annapolis Valley has the best pizza ever aggghh.

3. Extra cheese, extra olives, extra mushrooms, pineapple (suck it bitches), tomato, onions, green n red peppers, jalapenos. Then I sprinkle on some paprika

4. I eat half while it's warm n the cheese is perfect. Then eat other half later. I like both fresh pizza n pizza that has sat around.

This thread really pisses me off btw
I'm hungry as fuck n would love pizza
Came into thread hoping to drool over glorious pizza that is too good for this world

What a let down ):

doesnt look great. looks very greasy and no visible tomato sauce is not my kinda pizza. cant say i have a favorite delivery place.. but like once a year ill order something from papa johns maybe.

i really like a good margherita pizza but i guess thats out of the question for delivery. Toppings I like otherwise: pepperoni, mushroom, big pieces of onion, olives, anchovies, italian sausage, jalapeno, garlic, oregano, parmigiano or any other hard grated cheese, tomatoes,

i dont see any reason to let a hot pizza cool down intentionally.

1. On a scale of 1 to 10... how good does this pizza(Below) look that I just had delivered?
4. Do you eat your pizza right after it's delivered when it's still hot or do you let it cool down a little before you eat it?

N32j1FE.jpg

Probably 6.5 0r 7

I live near Vancouver, the best pizza out here by far is Me-n-Ed's.

N32j1FE.jpg
Dude, I'd mouth fuck that pizza all night long.

what the hell is this shit? nope, not domino's. nope not little caesars. are we supposed to guess? why the big secret?

Even a 2/10 pizza is still worth eating given the proper circumstances (see: drunk or high)

Would eat.

Is Chicago style pizza better than New York pizza?

It's a lot different, but if I had a gun to my head I'd prefer it. The pizza I had at Lou Malnati's last time I was downtown in Chicago was incredible, but it's almost like a totally different thing.

Looks pretty average for a Pizza Hut pizza.

But I like Pepperoni

Im going to order pizza tonight from my favourite place and its going to shit on your pizza. Imma make a thread about that bitch too.

Im going to order pizza tonight from my favourite place and its going to shit on your pizza. Imma make a thread about that bitch too.
Lmfao.
This needs to happen.

Ot: I wanna shit on your pizza,
but maybe youre proud of it..
so I'll just say that that shit might
as well be little ceasers...

...it looks bogus.
would I eat it? Fuck yeah I would
eat it. But I eat ass, so that isn't
saying much.

Pizza Hut?

Looks like Little Caesar's, though. I'll give it a 5 out of 10. This is the type of pizza you buy when your stomach is drowning in acid and cursing at you to throw it a helping hand.

PS: Although Little Caesar's pizza is bad, their breadsticks are awesome.

New York and Neapolitan Margherita pizzas are the best. Chicago pizza isn't real pizza :eek:

Last edited:
please send me pics
let me cry n drool @ it

Pizza Hut?

PS: Although Little Caesar's pizza is bad, their breadsticks are awesome.

i actually dont mind little ceasers. i get their cheese pizzas sometimes, but their crust is weird and gets worse after it has sat awhile. my biggest problem is how greasy their shit is. swear to god after two slices i cant go on bc the grease has me fucked sideways man.

but damn if i aint in for that italian cheese bread n stuffed crazy bread mhmmmmmm god

Back