• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just dont understand this Brady-Rodgers stuff. Sorry

NE/Brady fans don't understand football, so it's no surprise this is hard for you.

Hilarious.....Under Brady and BB in 18 seasons we've forgotten more winning than every NFL franchise has accomplished in the entire SB era. Literally.

Brady is the undisputed GOAT and has been since the 4th SB title. 2 more SB wins and 3 SB appearances ago. His playoff records, of which he owns pretty much all for a QB will never be touched. Not in our lifetimes. There isn't a quarterback alive today at any level that has a prayer to match them.....playoff performance matters most...great reg season QBs like Manning and Rodgers are eliminated from GOAT discussion because they STUNK in the playoffs. Manning was carried by his defense to 2 titles and had a bunch of one and dones...Rodgers has accomplished even less. Those who say all Brady does is check down dont understand the game of football, nor do they watch the Patriots week in and week out. He does far more than that.....and Those who fluff combine stats, jumping ability, 40 time, Reg season accomplishments and sportscenter highlights root for losers.

Kiss the rings.

Last edited:
Nope Rodgers is the best QB to play the game with all the intangibles, Brady has the rings , and has always has an owner/ coach that always provided weapons for Brady, Rodgers hasn’t had that luxury for years now, you put Rodgers on the pats and they have 8-10 rings , Rodgers has carried the packers for years ,but again the organization failed to provide him and the defense with what they need to make a deep run year after year.

I know some of it is mutual respect between the two but Brady himself said this:
"If you give Rodgers what I had my whole career he'd have thrown for 7000 yards and like 40 TDs every season"

Think about this. Brady has had more than competent defenses and has had at least one superstar WR in Moss. He has had a decent running game most every season the team has done very well and has guys in the slot that have basically made slot receivers a thing in Welker, Amendola, and Edleman.

Rodgers.. He came in with old man Driver, Finley almost died, and Jennings left after the Super Bowl. Since then he's had basically no run game, a defense that likes to spot the opposing teams at least 20 points before they try to hold them.

Rodgers and Brady will go down as basically 1a and 1b best QBs to have ever played when they both retire (at least from the generation they played in). It'll come down to which do you favor more when discussing past QBs... pure talent which is where Rodgers wins or the accolades which if the rings are what matters is where Brady wins.

Jordan said it right in the ad. Who has the titles... who has the raw talent.. or who has the most clutch moments?

The titles goes to Brady, raw talent goes to Rodgers.

I don't hate Brady the way a lot of people who AREN'T fans of New England are, mostly cause my best friend and a one time roommate is a Patriots fan. But, there's a REASON Brady went in the 6th and Rodgers went in the 1st of their respective drafts at the time. Coming out of college, Rodgers had and still does have the better skillset.

its mostly that you're just making stuff up
RODGERS RODGERS RODGERS!!

NE/Brady fans don't understand football, so it's no surprise this is hard for you.

Rodgers is simply more talented and better at literally everything.
Brady is more successful and plays for a better team and coach.
RODGERS RODGERS RODGERS<Lmaoo>

What dumbass necro bumps a thread by quoting shit that is nearly 7 months old.... and doesn’t say anything of substance.

TS is a giant can

Fat Mike was avoiding Saturday game prep meetings to get secret massages. What a good head coach!!!

Imagine Bellacheat skipping any meeting. The guy won a Superb Owl and instantly said it was time to get back to work.

Cowherd is a dumb fuck and it’s always Greg “my career ranked after leaving GB” Jennings and Jermichael “I’m a fucking moron that had more screws knocked loose when I broke my neck” Finley whining

Cowherd is a dumb fuck and it’s always Greg “my career ranked after leaving GB” Jennings and Jermichael “I’m a fucking moron that had more screws knocked loose when I broke my neck” Finley whining
I cannot disagree with these assessments.

Cowherd is a fucking dork trying to score cool points by paying athletes to hang out with him. He is the equivelant of the equipment manager.

Jennings has been a snake the moment he left GB. The only reason anyone paid attention to him was because he trashed Rodgers. Finley saw that and is probably trying to get the same deal.

Only on sherdog is aaron rodgers better than tom brady. Aaron isnt even the best packer of all time, let alone best player.

The one thing you cant take from rodgers is the bitch got vulcan herpes fire I mean when he wants to win he does all he can to win the game and I respect that

The level of brain-numbing idiocy in this thread is staggering. I shouldn't be surprised though, considering Rodgers fans are the Flat-Earthers of sports fandom, so facts and logic don't really have much importance to them.

Let's take those dumb arguments and dismantle them one by one:

''Brady wins because his division is weak''
t8rlza.jpg

''Belichick is the reason Brady wins''

Belichick without Brady had 5 seasons in Cleveland, only 1 playoff appearance, no playoff wins, and subsequently got fired. A record of 36-44. His first season in New England he was 5-11, 0-2 in the next when Bledsoe got hurt. With Brady, the Pats went 13-3 and won the Superbowl.

Belichick is 19-19 as a Pats coach with someone other than Brady. He's 0-2 in playoff appearances when he has full seasons without Brady.

2000 Pats 5-11 (Without Brady)
2001 Pats 13-3 Win Superbowl (With Brady)

2007 Pats 18-1, 16-0 regular season, best offensive season ever at that point, only bested by 2013 Broncos (With Brady)
2008 Pats 11-5 miss playoffs with vastly easier schedule than 2007 (Without Brady)

Belichick career record without Brady 55-63 (46%)
Belichick career record with Brady 203-57 (78%)

2eqgs29.jpg

Power Rankings from 2001 when Bledsoe went out. Because Da Pats were stacked and Belichick was the GOAT.

''Rodgers is just as clutch''

Brady has 43 comebacks (.515 success rate) and 54 game winning drives
Rodgers has 14 career comebacks (.286 success rate) and 21 winning drives

Players with more comebacks, game winning drives and a better success rate include Matt Stafford, Andy Dalton, Alex Smith and Joe Flacco.

''Brady's defenses have carried him, Rodgers' offense has been better''

Top 100 scoring offenses of all time:

2. 2007 Pats
3. 2011 Packers
4. 2012 Pats
13. 2010 Pats
15. 2011 Pats
29. 2014 Packers
50. 2014 Pats
55. 2015 Pats
60. 2009 Packers
64. 2017 Pats
87. 2013 Pats
90. 2016 Pats

Total Pats teams: 9

Top 100 scoring defenses of all time:

Total Pats teams: 0

''Rodgers has better stats and a better peak!''

TD's:

Brady: 505
Rodgers: 328

Yards:

Brady: 68,653
Rodgers: 41,044

Career record:

Brady 203-57 (78%)
Rodgers 97-52-1 (64,6%)

Most TD's in a season:

Brady: 50
Rodgers: 46

Most Yards in a season:

Brady: 5235
Rodgers: 4643

Most yards in a game:

Brady: 500+ 3 times
Rodgers 500+ 0 times

Most TD's in a game:

Brady 6 TD's 3 times
Rodgers 6 TD's 2 times

Individual awards:

MVP

Brady 3 times
Rodgers 2 times

SB MVP's

Brady 4 times
Rodgers 1 time

''Fuck Tom Brady and Fuck the Cheatriots''

I'll give you that one.

Yeezus Christallnacht, @ThereIsNoSpoon went fucking The Hills Have Eyes on this thread.
TTT for the shits, giggles, and I told you so's.

Back