I just dont understand this Brady-Rodgers stuff. Sorry

Sure it is. But taking them from 7-9 to super bowl champs?

Rodgers had 1st and goal and made three poor passes and turned down a chance to get yardage on a run against the Bucs with time running out. Brady gets that in the end zone and doesn’t settle for a fg.

No one player gets you a SB win, its a team accomplishment.

Brady threw 3 picks in that half and his defense bailed him out. Shut the hell up.

No one player gets you a SB win, its a team accomplishment.

Brady threw 3 picks in that half and his defense bailed him out. Shut the hell up.
You mean Aaron couldn’t capitalize. The QB has always gotten the kudos as the leader of the team. People were quick to name Rodgers the goat and when that can’t be proven by his track record, well oh, it’s a team sport. If you ask 1000 people who they would want to start at QB of a big game, I’d wager that Brady destroys Aaron.

You mean Aaron couldn’t capitalize. The QB has always gotten the kudos as the leader of the team. People were quick to name Rodgers the goat and when that can’t be proven by his track record, well oh, it’s a team sport. If you ask 1000 people who they would want to start at QB of a big game, I’d wager that Brady destroys Aaron.

Your premise on who gets the kudos is stupid, and quite honestly, not an argument. At best your arguing that marketability =/= win share. That's stupid.

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT, by what he does on the field. I can barely remember when the Packers defense has bailed out Rodgers, but I can remember countless times when the defenses bailed out Brady.

If I ask 1000 people about NFL football they are about as intelligent as posters on twitter or a karate forum.

Your premise on who gets the kudos is stupid, and quite honestly, not an argument. At best your arguing that marketability =/= win share. That's stupid.

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT, by what he does on the field. I can barely remember when the Packers defense has bailed out Rodgers, but I can remember countless times when the defenses bailed out Brady.

If I ask 1000 people about NFL football they are about as intelligent as posters on twitter or a karate forum.
His defense got him three interceptions in the nfc championship. He blew it.

His defense got him three interceptions in the nfc championship. He blew it.

Did Rodgers blow it when he dropped a TD, when he fumbled inside of his own 10, when he got beat one on one with no time left in the first half right after letting an easy interception fall thru his hands?

Was Brady one of the front four that got pressure on Rodgers all game? No, but he threw 3 picks in the 2nd half and really should’ve thrown a couple more - he got thoroughly outplayed by Rodgers yet still gets all of the credit because his team played better

Did Rodgers blow it when he dropped a TD, when he fumbled inside of his own 10, when he got beat one on one with no time left in the first half right after letting an easy interception fall thru his hands?

Was Brady one of the front four that got pressure on Rodgers all game? No, but he threw 3 picks in the 2nd half and really should’ve thrown a couple more - he got thoroughly outplayed by Rodgers yet still gets all of the credit because his team played better
Too funny. This is always the excuse. Aaron had the ball with first and goal. Had a chance to run it closer and threw to a guy in double coverage. He may not have got in the end zone, but it would have made it an easy fourth down call. And the fg try he just walked off. He didn’t want the ball on fourth and goal. He wanted to escape accountability again.

Back