I just checked the Main card for this Saturday...

It is because it is selling the Oliviera vs Rakhmonov fight short.
I have a friend who knows Rakhmonov Manager and even if Rakhmonov doesn't win this one it is a huge name for the UFC to aquire.
It is more about the placement I watch all cards even if they are shit on paper.
I wouldn't call it angst or anger, I just like to mess with the Goof, he might be on here printing out some post to slander Fedor again.
The last fight or two of the prelims are often more enticing than the first few fights of the main. There's a pretty good reason for it, and it's not a disrespect thing. Nothing new here.

Enjoy the fights, sir.

Last edited:
Struve and Tuivasa has gotten all the chances they deserve

Especially Tuivasa, he has shown zero growth in his grappling. I know he went to AKA for a while lets see if something happened

At some point you gotta ship out the old shit

Why would those 2 scrubs take a prelim headline spot over Struve?

You get far more eyes on your fight taking the last fight of the prelims than anything other spot on the card including the main event. Just ask Faber.

Yeah sometimes I don’t know what Dana is thinking. Just a couple weeks ago he put Condit on the undercard over some no-names.
To be fair, going into that fight, Condit had lost 5 in a row and 8 out of 10, and McGee had lost 4 out of 5. Neither guy should even be in the UFC at this point. And I say this as someone who's supported Condit for more than a decade.

As a broader point, the ppv isn't the UFC's only interest. They also need to think about generating interest in the streaming platform as well as tv viewership. So they correctly spread out the good fights. Especially since they know that ppv numbers are driven almost exclusively by the main event (and sometimes the co-main).

And even more broadly, the UFC has been offering watered-down cards for quite a while now. This is an epidemic that started well before the pandemic. There are a ton of fighters, and entire divisions, that have no place being in the UFC. But at this point, they pump out a watered-down product because they know fans won't demand a better product, i.e., vote with their wallets by skipping cards.

Yeah it would be a shitty main card if not for the main/co-main

They could've either pulled the Struve fight or Oliviera. Leave one to headline the prelims but give us some names on the main. Damn. I'm starting to feel worse about about buying this card lately.

pretty bad, but we got a number 1 contender Co Main and 2 top 10 HWs leading up to it

I'd say we've come a long way since this steaming pile
upload_2020-10-20_20-44-53.png

Back