I just checked the Main card for this Saturday...

GreenGorilla

Weirdo
@Black
Reaction score
And how is Phil Hawes vs Jacob Malkoun on the Maincard?
I haven't heard of either of them just seen that Hawes apparently is a contender series guy.
Is the Goof seriously Shilling his little recruitment Show so much that he puts this fight over a Struve/tuivasa,
Oliveira vs Rakhomonov?

Goof is losing it.

<KhabibBS>

Was this going to be on the main card prior to Islam-RDA falling apart?

I'd suspect it's a replacement for that fight slot, but idk could be wrong

They have Sredan strube vs Tie Tuibasa at undercard.
And they got unknown vs unknown for the main card

WTF

Cmon dude.

If you're going to buy the PPV, who cares. You'll see all 8 fights anyway.

If you're NOT going to buy the PPV, you get to see Oliviera for free.

Win, win muthafaakn win.

And yet the OP is written in a tone of condescension, angst or anger. Makes no sense.

you know a fighter is hot shit when the only thing you can mention about them is a big name they train with
Well, he's undefeated, and apparently he's really good. Still has no business being on a main card.

THey have been trying to get people invested in watching the whole card for a while now. Pay attention.

I agree.

I thought I cemented myself as a casual finding what I thought were “no names” on the main draw.

The main prelim is always a good fight. It’s for the poors I guess. Or some final hype to make people buy the PPV. The early PPV fights don’t matter, they already got you. Dana knows you are just buying it for the main event.

They have Sredan strube vs Tie Tuibasa at undercard.
And they got unknown vs unknown for the main card

WTF

Tuivasa has lost his last 3 and isn't really good enough to fight the top 10, and Struve has won 1 out of his last 4.

I'll take the prospects who might actually go somewhere and put on a good fight vs two journeymen HWs who are probably going to gas and fight sloppy after a few mins into round 1.

To be fair, it's good to have a name on the undercard to get the casuals tuning in to buy the card

he's trying to water down every card and make as many cards as possible in a year, money hungry goof

Cmon dude.

If you're going to buy the PPV, who cares. You'll see all 8 fights anyway.

If you're NOT going to buy the PPV, you get to see Oliviera for free.

Win, win muthafaakn win.

And yet the OP is written in a tone of condescension, angst or anger. Makes no sense.

It is because it is selling the Oliviera vs Rakhmonov fight short.
I have a friend who knows Rakhmonov Manager and even if Rakhmonov doesn't win this one it is a huge name for the UFC to aquire.
It is more about the placement I watch all cards even if they are shit on paper.
I wouldn't call it angst or anger, I just like to mess with the Goof, he might be on here printing out some post to slander Fedor again.

They need fights to structure the prelims unfortunately. I don't know those people either. Im sure there's some rationale, whether or not its warranted

Back