I just can't see McGegor winning.

Yes, he did land some shots. I never said Nate wouldn't get touched. I do think he will be less damaged and will win. He figured McGregor out in that fight.

He did not figure anything out he landed a left when Conor was not even defending himself. Conor was just sloppy and was more tired. There was nothing Nate did before that was special,

Oh boy. The more tired argument.

Well now Nate has a full training camp so I hope Conor is ready to go.

I really feel bad for Conor and his fanboys. Will be a tough night unless Nate decides to throw the fight for a planned future trilogy and extra money ;)

I really feel bad for Conor and his fanboys. Will be a tough night unless Nate decides to throw the fight for a planned future trilogy and extra money ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes. Get them excuses ready. Write them all down.

154_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg
:rolleyes: You see that right eye? Yeah I cant see him winning either...LOL.
Good point (and perfect photo), but Nate took it all in stride. Never once got discouraged. That messes with a fighter's mind. Anyone who has ever put on the gloves knows the feeling of hitting an opponent with everything you have only to see him shake it off and keep coming forward. I'm not saying Conor can't win (he definitely can). I just don't see it happening.

Yeah I think we are all going to see a DIFFERENT Conor this time around mark my words! He knows he overlooked Nate last time and paid for it and was embarrassed big time, but now he knows he is up against it in this one and is against a man who has all the confidence in the world now! Since UFC196 Nate deserves everything he has gotten and deserves all the props in the world. They put him on the biggest stage finally and what did Nate do? SHINE!
For UFC 196 which Conor prepared horribly and overlooked Nate. I saw Conor getting tired mid 2nd after the Stockton slap before the 1-2 landed and said to myself oh shit! He went from 100mph to 0mph real quick! Once Nate hit him with the 1-2 combo all of his energy was gone and it was only a matter of time. This time everyone will see why we have not heard barely a peep from Conor. He is preparing properly and is not using the media and his big mouth to write a cheque his ass might not cash! He knows he is facing a very durable and smart fighter this time. Who won't go away and will not be intimidated, has an iron chin, who is a cardio machine and a massive heart. Conor wins this one via strikes in the 3rd! The chin can only hold up for so long and both Diaz brothers have been belted around quite a bit.

Nate whooped the dog piss out of him with no training camp whatsoever. Now he gets a full training camp? Bruh, its over.

I really feel bad for Conor and his fanboys. Will be a tough night unless Nate decides to throw the fight for a planned future trilogy and ext ;)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes. Get them excuses ready. Write them all down.
Just a thought I have. I'm not in denial like you boys. Nate's got the upper hand. If he doesn't lose miserably, there will be a trilogy and he'll get bank again. If he decides to win, well, might not be a trilogy so maybe money's not the motivator for him.

You have to give Conor some shot in this rematch. He showed at least that he can tag Nate hard and cut him up. He has that ability to land hard shots.

Nate should be the favorite for obvious reasons but if you think Conor has no chance you are nuts.

One thing is sure though: Diaz has more tools than McGregor to win the fight.

-Cardio + pace/riddum in the later rounds
-Size
-Chin will be hard to crack
-BJJ / Ground game
-He had a camp this time
-Stockton slaps :D

Yeah I think we are all going to see a DIFFERENT Conor this time around mark my words! He knows he overlooked Nate last time and paid for it and was embarrassed big time, but now he knows he is up against it in this one and is against a man who has all the confidence in the world now! Since UFC196 Nate deserves everything he has gotten and deserves all the props in the world. They put him on the biggest stage finally and what did Nate do? SHINE!
For UFC 196 which Conor prepared horribly and overlooked Nate. I saw Conor getting tired mid 2nd after the Stockton slap before the 1-2 landed and said to myself oh shit! He went from 100mph to 0mph real quick! Once Nate hit him with the 1-2 combo all of his energy was gone and it was only a matter of time. This time everyone will see why we have not heard barely a peep from Conor. He is preparing properly and is not using the media and his big mouth to write a cheque his ass might not cash! He knows he is facing a very durable and smart fighter this time. Who won't go away and will not be intimidated, has an iron chin, who is a cardio machine and a massive heart. Conor wins this one via strikes in the 3rd! The chin can only hold up for so long and both Diaz brothers have been belted around quite a bit.

^^^ McGregor nut hugger

Diaz will outbox him

That's a fair enough post. Though I'd contend this point. I think the Boxing credentials of Diaz and Conor are overstated. I think Diaz' strong points with his Boxing are his jab, his accuracy when he's on the front foot and his out put. I think in the last fight he showed nice defence by using the shoulder roll and being patient. He does get tagged and in some fights he over extends a lot, leaving himself open to be countered - even in the Johnson fight he done that a good bit - and if he or others had that Boxing nous I think Conor has, they would have slipped and landed a shot on him.

With Conor, he has that raw power, counter punches well, comes in at different angles and I think he has better technique. I think if he stands square with Diaz and tries to trade in a back and forth slug fest, I do think it's going to go similar to the first fight.

That's one of many ways the fight could play out, but if Conor gets wrapped up in a straight Boxing match and starts getting tagged, he goes back to kicks, he can reset and come in with something different.

The onus is on Conor now to come in with something different this time round. I think we still have more to see from him than with Diaz in terms of skill-set. I think Diaz will try and lure him in to be the aggressor like in the first fight. But I think Conor will also be hoping Diaz marches forward and leaves himself open for a counter. Either way, it should be a good strategic fight. I just have a feeling Diaz will be surprised with how hard Conor will hit this time round and get caught trying to clinch up with him or going for a take down.

Conor has no head movement and no defense, he needs to go see a proper boxing coach.

I have no dog in this fight. Heck I don't even like the Diaz Brothers. I think Nate may even take less damage this time. Diaz will outbox him and if he happens to get him down he will sub him. I just don't know what McGregor can do different. He won't be more patient because that's just not him. He will try and press and maybe land a few but we he starts to get tagged by Diaz and then out trash talked McGregor is going to fold.

The Diaz brothers are not the brightest stars in the sky, but they do have high fight iq's. They also have a lot of heart.

I just see Diaz winning. McGregor will go back to FW and stay.

Just my opinion. Just don't know what McGregor can do different to win.
The only thing I'm worried about is a cut and or swelling and conor getting a tko due to that.

And thank god for the ignore button - all these conor goobers with accounts made in the last month.

I would like Conor to lose cause I think it's hilarious how his fans react. @Jin Akutsu s video after the last loss was outstanding.... but theres a dude on here who posted a betting slip with $800 on Conor... and I don't wanna see another poster lose that kinda money... so I'm hoping Conor gets the win.

I think Conner can win if he slows his pace and " fights more efficiently"...

Not sure if it's in either guys DNA to try and point win a decision ...

Say what you want....Conner was doing very well and piecing Nate up......but Nate is to Durable and to good of a boxer for Connner to try and KO him early.

I think Nate will probably out last Conner again ( I expect another war).... But Conner could pick him apart and get UD...

Can't wait for Sat!

You find out next Saturday why people like Conor and why the believe hes a unique fighter. I have a smile on my face when he beats Nate..

May have a smile, and if so good on you. May.

People need to STFU with this "Conor was winning" shit, "Conor overlooked Nate" shit, and "Conor has been preparing better" shit. It's just flat out fucking stupid to buy into any of it. Even if you are a Conor fanboy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back