I just can't see McGegor winning.

High fight IQ? The same Diaz who got leg kicked like crazy by RDA? Okay.
Agree with most of what you said.
Nate is just a bad match up for Conor.simple as that.

I have no dog in this fight. Heck I don't even like the Diaz Brothers. I think Nate may even take less damage this time. Diaz will outbox him and if he happens to get him down he will sub him. I just don't know what McGregor can do different. He won't be more patient because that's just not him. He will try and press and maybe land a few but we he starts to get tagged by Diaz and then out trash talked McGregor is going to fold.

The Diaz brothers are not the brightest stars in the sky, but they do have high fight iq's. They also have a lot of heart.

I just see Diaz winning. McGregor will go back to FW and stay.

Just my opinion. Just don't know what McGregor can do different to win.
I'm definitely with you in this one. McGregor is going down in the 2nd or 3rd round by TKO.

"Unique Fighter"? I believe his entire gimmick is unique but as far as a fighter it's nothing Nate cannot handle.

The McGregor fans seem to be clinging to this mystique he has that is going to get him a win, but when the cage door closes he has to be better than a bigger, tougher, more durable fighter and I just don't see it.

Name another fighter who predicted how he stop opponents before it happened? Conor is one of kind he learns rapidly what the mistakes are and how to fix them. He even knew straight away after the fight why he lost. Hes the only fighter i feel confident could change how he fights in six months and win.

154_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg
:rolleyes: You see that right eye? Yeah I cant see him winning either...LOL.

Name another fighter who predicted how he stop opponents before it happened? Conor is one of kind he learns rapidly what the mistakes are and how to fix them. He even knew straight away after the fight why he lost. Hes the only fighter i feel confident could change how he fights in six months and win.

Yeah yeah. What has he predicted for this fight?

I don't think it really matters what he tries differently. I just think Nate is a nightmare match up for McGregor and can negate whatever he tries.

Stupid thread. While I favor Diaz, Conor looked like he wasn't prepared properly, Diaz rolls with punches and is tough to finish, but Conor can win. Armchair expert prediction thread need to end.

Yeah yeah. What has he predicted for this fight?

I don't think it really matters what he tries differently. I just think Nate is a nightmare match up for McGregor and can negate whatever he tries.

Only one of us can be right and its only 11 days away so we soon find out!

Wow! Barrera v. Hamed. Great fight.
yes but my point was Barrera completely changed his style; he was a brawler his entire career and became a "boxer" all the sudden. It was shocking for everyone including Hamed.

154_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg
:rolleyes: You see that right eye? Yeah I cant see him winning either...LOL.

Yes, he did land some shots. I never said Nate wouldn't get touched. I do think he will be less damaged and will win. He figured McGregor out in that fight.

McPanic won R1 and was finished in R2. Diaz won the striking and the grappling in R2. McPanic quit, he gave up the back and made no attempt to defend the RNC. Diaz had only 10 days to prepare for the short notice fight. Yet he finished the fight in R2. What makes you think McPanic can go 5 rounds with Nate? Not likely mate…They will trot out the 170 lbs excuse again despite the fact that Diaz is a 155 fighter.

Striking is relatively equal. Ground Diaz. Heart Diaz. Chin Diaz. Stamina Diaz. Intangibles Diaz. Mouth McPanic. McGregor is elite at 145, he is a nobody at 155 and that is just the way it is. I hope he takes a real fight at 170 with a true WW so we can see what happens when the mouth cashes a check the body can't cash. Woodley, GSP, Lawler, Wonderboy, Condit, etc. might actually kill McPanic.
He's never fought at 155 in the UFC

Back