I hope Palhares gets KO'd in his next fight

Priceinator

Old Gaming Wizard
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I9lO.gif

Look at him giving that extra crank against Pierce, lookin directly at the ref after the taps.

Just as bad as hitting a fighter after the bell, it's despicable.

This guy has been fucking up other fighters careers for years too, doing this EXACT same thing.

I'm glad Dana has punished him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wondered if it is his low IQ or he is an evil Mazafaka, he is both.

Leave out the insults next time. The fighter bashing rule still applies. Thanks.

Edit

Don't flame people, either. Honestly, if you're this worked up, take a breather and post when you're not as emotional. Just some advice.

Cheers.

I was pulling for Palhares to win but that was just ugly. I don't hope he gets KO'd, rather I hope he doesn't get another chance to do that. Unsportsmanlike is an understatement. And it's not like this is the first time, he's done this in a grappling tournament and also in a previous UFC bout against Drwal.

who cares?

Every fighter who Palahares held a sub too long, the fans who like those fighters and the organization that gets a bad rep for keeping fighters like Palhares on the roster.

He has done it in grappling tournaments too.

He ruins careers.

Leave out the insults next time. The fighter bashing rule still applies. Thanks.

Sorry Det, will edit

EDIT - looks like it was already done - my bad for the infraction. Was just angry!

Yeah, he knew dude was tapping and still waited for the referee to come and break it up... and then still waited a little bit.

With all that said I won some money on him. 15 pounds. Put a pound bet on him to win in the first round at 14/1. I know, big spender. Odds seemed a bit ridiculous, in hindsight maybe I should have put a little more money on him. But then again, only bet what you're prepared to lose.

and with that all said again, he is a bit of a neanderthalic piece of shit.

again, again, gain a meth lab in france.

I hope he gets another heel hook w

Yawwwwwnnn.. I really don't think it was that bad. He let go within 1 second when the ref fell on him.

God you guys are soft tampons... He held it for a little.. He didnt let go till the ref told him it was over.. its a fight !!

That really worked you up huh?

What's most infuriating is how nonchalant posters are around these forums. A bunch of cold-blooded jerks, it seems like.

Imagine NFL fans encouraging and accepting late hits. It's bull shit, and shameful to be 'ok' with that kind of behavior.

God you guys are soft tampons... He held it for a little.. He didnt let go till the ref told him it was over.. its a fight !!

And the fight ended and Palhares cranked it for good measure...even after taps.

And I'M the guy with a tampon for wanting to enforce rules and human decency! Wtf

What's most infuriating is how nonchalant posters are around these forums. A bunch of cold-blooded jerks, it seems like.

Imagine NFL fans encouraging and accepting late hits. It's bull shit, and shameful to be 'ok' with that kind of behavior.

You can always go watch the WWE.. its scripted so you know that won't happen there and the fighters won't really get hurt =)

Exactly. Bunch of babies in here.

You're ok with fighters holding subs too long? Or wanting to put unnecessary injury even after a fighter taps?

You're a real tough guy, real "cool".

You can always go watch the WWE.. its scripted so you know that won't happen there and the fighters won't really get hurt =)

Let me get this straight...

me wanting fighters to not hold subs too long, thus preventing avoidable injuries, make me a WWE fan-wannabe?

Wow. Very compelling argument you have there. Your logic is inspiring.

Back