I have the coolest fiance ever.

still would love to know the going rate for 7 privates with the best in the world. that's like taking personal basketball lessons from Michael Jordan back in 96.

Last edited:
The lessons were 155 US (100 pounds) each. I was just as shocked as you guys were to find out that it was a pretty good price.

Im staying at the Caesar Hotel. It looked reasonable, I can take a 2 mile walk to Rogers in the morning to wake up and warm up and it seemed to be close to other things.

Unsupported Browser

The lessons were 155 US (100 pounds) each. I was just as shocked as you guys were to find out that it was a pretty good price.

Im staying at the Caesar Hotel. It looked reasonable, I can take a 2 mile walk to Rogers in the morning to wake up and warm up and it seemed to be close to other things.

Unsupported Browser

My advise for you is to get the 23 bus, the bus stop is really near where your staying. It will take you to right outside Rogers school. Its a pretty long walk to Rogers from were you are, but is very doable. You are also near Whitleys which you can leave the mrs to shop while you go to Rogers. It was Londons first department store and has been around since the 1800's.

A bit of Uk jiujitsu history, if you walk you will go past were Carlson Gracie london used to be located.

yeah man, i would use one of your privates to have him go over your notes with you.

You just posted about how cool your fiance was and then rambled on about roger gracie LOL.

But anyway that sounds awesome man.

If you've got any time for anything other than the privates with Roger, I'm always available for a roll. Or just to show you the exotic sights of Ladbroke Grove. ^_^

Enjoy!

Take care,

Oli

Ill try and make it to a class or 2 depending on our schedule. Just promise you wont choke me from bottom 1/2 guard =)

as soon as you guys all suggested I do something really cool for her I was searching my brain for a way to show her how awesome she is(which i was going to do anyway...but it really lit a fire under me)

I decided on giving her some personal vows off the top of my head with only a loose outline. Risky but sincere. The wedding was this weekend so I figured id share the video since this thread kinda sparked the idea. Thanks guys!

Wow! That was beautiful TrumpetDan. Congrats to you and your new wife! I still think I have the coolest wife! Haha

Congrats on the wedding, TrumpetDan.

I just got married a few weeks ago and we drove from San Francisco to San Diego for the honeymoon. We had a deal worked out where my wife would go shopping and I would train jiu jitsu where ever we stopped along the way.

I think it worked in her favour as we spent a lot more time doing stuff like going to art galleries than if I wasn't too tired from training to protest! I got to experience some great schools with great instructors too (my favorite experience was probably Paragon Jiu Jitsu in Ventura).

I thought I had it good, but you guys are taking it to a whole 'nother level!

TrumpetDan, I salute you!

Be good to her, too, okay?

Congrats on the wedding, TrumpetDan.

I just got married a few weeks ago and we drove from San Francisco to San Diego for the honeymoon. We had a deal worked out where my wife would go shopping and I would train jiu jitsu where ever we stopped along the way.

I think it worked in her favour as we spent a lot more time doing stuff like going to art galleries than if I wasn't too tired from training to protest! I got to experience some great schools with great instructors too (my favorite experience was probably Paragon Jiu Jitsu in Ventura).

I thought I had it good, but you guys are taking it to a whole 'nother level!

You're doing pretty good for your self, as well, my man.

Wow, very cool! But kind of wierd (for a honeymoon)

Roger is cool, I trained at his Academy for a year. How much is he charging for personal lessons?

Back