I have the coolest fiance ever.

TrumpetDan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Im getting married next month and for our honeymoon in dec shes taking me to england and booking 7 private lessons with Roger Gracie. I just confirmed my lesson dates today. If you know me...even a little...you know how obsessed I am with watching and learning from Roger videos. My "real life" friends think im sick...even my jiu jitsu friends a little. I have all of his gi matches memorized. I edit all the times hes been in certain positions (ie. passing from closed guard, passing from open guard, passing half guard, passing butterfly guard ect) and burn them on a single dvds and watch all of them at half speed 5 nights a week while adding each time to my notes. ...Think im kidding? ... want a copy of my 25 pages of notes on his videos in ms word? haha I cant wait to have my technique cleaned up and restructured by him.

Future Mrs. TrumpetDan is awesome. Beat that fellas!

=)!

sunset.jpg

I'm married to Roger so nanny nanny boo boo.

So let me get this straight. Your fiance is taking you to England for BOTH of you guys' honeymoon and she got you BJJ lessons froma rguably the best practicioner on the planet?

Does she have a sister?

you are a lucky man that is a great gift. Shows she knows you, knows what you would appreciate and the most rare quality, she made it happen and got all the details together!

Enjoy the lessons and let us know how it goes.

That's great!

Supportive spouses rule. I will never forget the moment my wife said "Maybe we should go to Brazil for a month..."

Also, I would like a copy of all your notes on Roger!

One more thing: you'd better be making this up to her somehow.

She definitely sounds like a keeper. Congrats, man!

You guys actually want a whole bunch of hardly understandable notes? haha...id be more interested in the DVDs if i were you guys. It took forEVER to assemble all of his matches and edit all of the positions into a single dvd/file. I can post it on youtube, but its quite a lot of stuff and would be taken down by budovideos before the last one even finished uploading....esp because im talking about it on here.

So let me get this straight. Your fiance is taking you to England for BOTH of you guys' honeymoon and she got you BJJ lessons froma rguably the best practicioner on the planet?

Does she have a sister?

Do you have a sister? ...so I can marry into the Gracie family and be given BJJ superpowers. Gracies are born knowing BJJ, right?

You guys actually want a whole bunch of hardly understandable notes? haha...id be more interested in the DVDs if i were you guys. It took forEVER to assemble all of his matches and edit all of the positions into a single dvd/file. I can post it on youtube, but its quite a lot of stuff and would be taken down by budovideos before the last one even finished uploading....esp because im talking about it on here.

put a torrent up or a rapidshare.

Does she have a sister?

Does she have TWO sisters?

Back