I have a date today but she blocked me

She send me a few pics and nudes(typical selfies in the bath), she looks real but who knows
i dont made a video call, really his unique interest was fuck and bye, i dont speaked to much with her and the conversation theme was only about sex

Now i have only three decent match and two are milfs they look like my mother next to me :eek:

Should have asked for a voice message at least since you two had gotten that comfortable with each other. A lot of cat fishing in today's society. For all you know, it could have been a dude rubbing it to sexting with you.

Ghosting is the way of a basic bitch. Count your blessings and move on.

Something better came along. Why did you think a woman would be interested in a manlet?

She made up with her boyfriend.

You’re only getting in during the brief periods in time she’s not banging someone else, or the gUy she’s banging is fucking up and pissing her off.

Don’t make threads about it, just find more hoes. It makes you look embarrassing and weak to complain about a girl not liking you.

I love you.

This is likely what happened. Lol at getting pissed at a chick you havent even met yet. At least you didn't spend 200 dollars and buy her chocolates.

Of the 10 other guys she was talking too she got a better offer for tonight.

Your first mistake is caring.
This, obviously. I ghosted people when someone better appeared, and was ghosted too, when I was the worst option on someone's menu. It stings, but oh well.

That's online dating for you.

Last edited:
I once had a date and was blown off at the meeting spot. Before cell phones. She asked ME out. I ended up meeting another girl at the bar and dated her for 6 months so I wasn't pissed, just curious what happened. I bumped into her years later and she told me the craziest story. She had IBS, and was nervous and had to stop at a Diner to shit. She said she was so sick she was in there for over an hour. She did go to the bar, but when she walked in, it hit her again, and she ran into the bar bathroom and was in there for a while. When she walked out she saw me at the bar chatting a chick up, but at this point she was 1.5 hours late so didn't blame me. She went home and was too embarrassed to call me. Funniest part was the girl I met came back from the bathroom at one point, and I remember her remarking "Some girl is blowing it up in there, poor thing" lmao.

Like every other girl she prob got mad anxiety issues and got to afraid its not you bro its her

She send me a few pics and nudes(typical selfies in the bath), she looks real but who knows
i dont made a video call, really his unique interest was fuck and bye, i dont speaked to much with her and the conversation theme was only about sex

Now i have only three decent match and two are milfs they look like my mother next to me :eek:

giphy.gif

Just swipe a whale, they'll worship you whether you want it or not...

Years ago i made out with a chick from work that i just happened to run into at a bar. We were both pretty drunk and she was was a friends ex so i felt a little bad. Anyway she friended me on facebook the next day. I accepted and i only had like 20 friends back then. Next time i saw her at work she asked me out again and i said i couldn't because of her ex. That night i went home and she unfriended me. Next time i saw her like two days later we talked and joked around. Boom another friend request that night. This cycle repeated, no exaggeration, at least 10x.

Bitches are cray

Last edited:
That's just how women do sometimes.

Could be you said something to fuck it up, she could've found another, or could be for no reason at all.

Don't dwell on it for too long, and keep going.
Ya most likely she was speaking to a few different guys and chose someone else. Shit happens

Years ago i made out with a chick from work that i just hapened to run into at a bar. We were both pretty drunk and she was was a friends ex so i felt a little bad. Anyway she friended me on facebook the next day. I accepted and i only had like 20 friends back then. Next time i saw her at work she asked me out again and i said i coulsnt because of her ex. That night i went home and she unfriended me. Next time i saw her like two days later we talked and joked around. Boom another friend request that night. This cycle repeated, no exaggeration, at least 10x.

Bitches are cray

This is the true definition of a brother.

Bros before hoes.

well move on the next chick, until she blocks you too lol

I end up ghosting people often.

<Ned01>

Same. Made a date with this chick I fooled around with back in 10th grade, took a nap earlier in the afternoon and overslept. Woke up to ten missed calls and fifteen text messages from her saying she felt like an idiot LOL. Still banged her a few years later. Still had her texting me repeatedly even though I rarely replied. Women are crazy, my man.

I'm pissed off, i don't understand why, i was speaking with her two hours ago and everything was fine, but 20 minutes ago i go to speak with her and i'm blocked in WhatsApp and she deleted the match on Tinder <Lmaoo>

I can't understand women
never never never send a picture

I'm pissed off, i don't understand why, i was speaking with her two hours ago and everything was fine, but 20 minutes ago i go to speak with her and i'm blocked in WhatsApp and she deleted the match on Tinder <Lmaoo>

I can't understand women
Well, I think when you told her you had a micro-peen and offered to show it to her the die was cast y'know?

There's fights tonight anyway.

Back