I have a date today but she blocked me

ToroSalvaje

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm pissed off, i don't understand why, i was speaking with her two hours ago and everything was fine, but 20 minutes ago i go to speak with her and i'm blocked in WhatsApp and she deleted the match on Tinder <Lmaoo>

I can't understand women

"I have a date today..."

No, no you don't. Better get out your iPad.

She probably found out you post on Sherdog

Her Husband found out and she got scared. Is Normal

She made up with her boyfriend.

You’re only getting in during the brief periods in time she’s not banging someone else, or the gUy she’s banging is fucking up and pissing her off.

Don’t make threads about it, just find more hoes. It makes you look embarrassing and weak to complain about a girl not liking you.

I love you.

I had a girl ghost me. Was rather odd as she messaged me first, and mentioned meeting up. Oh well lol

She made up with her boyfriend.

You’re only getting in during the brief periods in time she’s not banging someone else, or the gUy she’s banging is fucking up and pissing her off.

Don’t make threads about it, just find more hoes. It makes you look embarrassing and weak to complain about a girl not liking you.

I love you.
<{monica}>

I'm pissed off, i don't understand why, i was speaking with her two hours ago and everything was fine, but 20 minutes ago i go to speak with her and i'm blocked in WhatsApp and she deleted the match on Tinder <Lmaoo>

I can't understand women

That's just how women do sometimes.

Could be you said something to fuck it up, she could've found another, or could be for no reason at all.

Don't dwell on it for too long, and keep going.

71012048.jpg

Does WhatsApp tell you that you are blocked?

I thought most chat apps don't tell you when you are blocked, so you spend days messaging someone and waiting for a reply only to find out that you have been chatting in an empty room like f**king idiot.

Modern dating ...

Keeping options open. You were like the third string quarterback.

I can't understand women

I hate whatsapp!!!

Keeping options open. You were like the third string quarterback.
This. That chick is dating the idea of being desired. When a chick is in that mode they can be extremely annoying anyway dude. They always going on about the friend they jealous of and the other friend they hate and in a strange way it feels like you are dating these friends of theirs through them somehow.

ahhhh, you're better off without her.....and besides, you've got us :)

Does WhatsApp tell you that you are blocked?

I thought most chat apps don't tell you when you are blocked, so you spend days messaging someone and waiting for a reply only to find out that you have been chatting in an empty room like f**king idiot.

Modern dating ...
I don't have whatsapp, but wouldn't you just stop talking after she doesn't reply?

Of the 10 other guys she was talking too she got a better offer for tonight.

Your first mistake is caring.

Damn, now who are you going to show your weapons collection to?

Back