I have a date today but she blocked me

Change have to had, stop living in denial

I'm pissed off, i don't understand why, i was speaking with her two hours ago and everything was fine, but 20 minutes ago i go to speak with her and i'm blocked in WhatsApp and she deleted the match on Tinder <Lmaoo>

I can't understand women
None of us truly can, dude.
Sorry for your misfortune. Don't dwell on it though. Someone else will come along.

There are more whores in the sea, keep swiping right you’ll be fine...

I don't have whatsapp, but wouldn't you just stop talking after she doesn't reply?

Well, if, for example, if you ask someone a question about potential plans and they don't reply, but you want to know where you stand so you can potentially make other plans, wouldn't you message them again after a couple of days of no response, so you can move on with your f**king life?

I don't like waiting and wondering if I've been blocked or not. I'd like to know, so I can just move on quickly.

Post your conversation.

Either you said something weird ( like talked about your medieval weapon collection ) or gave off a weird vibe ( like mentioning showing up in a suit )

Or she's cheating on her man or something and had to get rid of everything quick.

Last edited:
Well, if, for example, if you ask someone a question about potential plans and they don't reply, but you want to know where you stand so you can potentially make other plans, wouldn't you message them again after a couple of days of no response, so you can move on with your f**king life?

I don't like waiting and wondering if I've been blocked or not. I'd like to know, so I can just move on quickly.
I've been there so I know what you mean, but the question whether you are blocked or not doesn't matter.

She doesn't care enough to respond, so that means shes not interested. Maybe it means shes inconsiderate and you shouldn't waste your time with her anyways.

Men and women both agree ghosting is a dick move, but it happens when people cant muster the courage to tell someone they aren't interested.

She found your online photos of the severed heads in your freezer.

I've been there so I know what you mean, but the question whether you are blocked or not doesn't matter.

She doesn't care enough to respond, so that means shes not interested. Maybe it means shes inconsiderate and you shouldn't waste your time with her anyways.

Men and women both agree ghosting is a dick move, but it happens when people cant muster the courage to tell someone they aren't interested.

Agreed.

"I have a date today..."

No, no you don't. Better get out your iPad.
You need to sex her at least once for an iPad farewell gift, no iPad for him

Don’t worry.

There are plenty of other girls out there to show your collection of medieval torture devices.

Was she the sjw vegan whom you clearly despised anyway?

Didn't exactly sound like the two of you were a match made in heaven...

you- youve been tagged multiple times in the boxing forum as im sure youre fully aware for a thread and not responded in what, 40 pages?
So your idea is to chase an admin around the forum trying to engage with him and call people in to derail someone else's thread?

So your idea is to chase an admin around the forum trying to engage with him and call people in to derail someone else's thread?

'who?'

I seen you randomly in one post and now I'm chasing you am I?

Did u say "hey" like 30 times when she didnt respond for 30 mins?

Back