I had it 4-1 for DP

Agreed, even in the rounds that Hooker out landed him, Dustin's shots looked much more impactful, and he obviously did nothing with the takedowns.

Not sure how you give Dustin the first round and Hooker did not win the 3rd, so maybe? lol

1,3,4,5 for Poirier I think but it's not that crazy to give Hooker a second round somewhere. Possibly the first.

Absolutely blew my mind when the commentators and all the social media people said they had it 29-28 Hooker going into the 3rd. 3rd was the ONLY round I gave to Hooker.

Am I crazy?

I was on the fence of giving him r2 until the last like 30s. I had either 3-2 Porier or 3-1-1 Porier

Absolutely blew my mind when the commentators and all the social media people said they had it 29-28 Hooker going into the 3rd. 3rd was the ONLY round I gave to Hooker.

Am I crazy?

I did too, but I’m biased for Dustin

I gave Hooker Rd 1, rest for Dustin. Rd 2 flurry at the end by Hooker nearly stole that rd, but wasn’t enough IMO. 3-5 wasn’t a question.

I had DP 4-1

Dustin Poirier is a FUCKING. WARRIOR. Hats off to Hooker, dude's tough, but I knew Dustin had the heart to whether out the Championship Rounds.

Dude's went to war with Holloway, Eddie, and Gaethje, can't EVER count out Dustin in a battle of attrition.

Also can we talk about TEH JAB of Dustin? Shit was beautiful, snapped Hookers head back.

Dustin's short range combo's against the fence and off the clinch were insane and savage. He does eat tons of damage though, he admitted to being flash KO'd by that knee.

I wanted to give it 4-1 to DP but wasn't sure how the judges would handle the take down. DP was landing some decent shots there off of his back but it's never enough.

I had Dustin up bigger than the commentary seemed to
He was hitting way harder & walking Hooker down

Am I crazy?

You gave Dustin the 1st and Hooker the 3rd? Yeah, that's kinda crazy and I had it 4-1 DP too. First round has to got to Hooker, and the third was Dustin's.

I know that the numbers have Poirier getting outlanded in the 2nd, but I thought he was winning that round up until the last 15 seconds. Whether that was enough for Hooker to steal the round seems to be up for debate.

Was pretty clearly 1-4 in my eyes, they gave round 2 to Hooker because of useless take downs. Still a judging problem in the sport.

Was pretty clearly 1-4 in my eyes, they gave round 2 to Hooker because of useless take downs. Still a judging problem in the sport.

I thought the first takedown was in the 3rd? But I've been drinking for awhile

I agree. I thought Dustin completely dominated the second half of the fight. Yeah I was still somewhat concerned about the judges score cards. Because let’s face it they blow fights constantly.

Am I crazy?

So . . . you didn't give Hooker the first round where he outlanded Dustin 33-20, or the second round where he outlanded him again and almost finished him, but you gave him the third where Dustin was hurting him bad and actually outlanded him by almost 10 more sig strikes?

Lol what?

It was a super close fight and it could've gone either way.

But I was impressed with Hookers overall game. He had nothing left for Poirier though in the end. He just needs to work on his conditioning...

Back