I had it 4-1 for DP

Dionysian

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Absolutely blew my mind when the commentators and all the social media people said they had it 29-28 Hooker going into the 3rd. 3rd was the ONLY round I gave to Hooker.

Am I crazy?

EDIT AFTER THE FACT: Without being in the heat of the moment when rounds blurred together and without drinking and after rewatching, yes, I think Dan won the 1st and Dustin won the 3rd. Still, IMO, either 4-1 or 3-1-1 if you actually make use of 10-10 rounds (for the 2nd).

Last edited:
Dustin Poirier is a FUCKING. WARRIOR. Hats off to Hooker, dude's tough, but I knew Dustin had the heart to whether out the Championship Rounds.

Dude's went to war with Holloway, Eddie, and Gaethje, can't EVER count out Dustin in a battle of attrition.

Also can we talk about TEH JAB of Dustin? Shit was beautiful, snapped Hookers head back.

Great fight. Thought the takedown might have got it for him but that b ed the result.

Fcking fantastic fight tho

Poirier was getting beat up before Hooker gased. He's a gatekeeper just like he was at 145.

4-1 Dustin... one hell of a fight.
I had the same - Dustin with 2-5, Hooker’s flurry starts the end of 2 wasn’t enough to overcome Poirier’s shots and Octogon control. Hooker’s a tough dude - he took a lot of big shots and kept on swinging.

Reactions: ssx
Why would you give hooker the 3rd? The only round he took clear was the 2nd

Absolutely blew my mind when the commentators and all the social media people said they had it 29-28 Hooker going into the 3rd. 3rd was the ONLY round I gave to Hooker.

Am I crazy?

You can argue he won the 2nd round but I think Dan edged him out.

3-2 DP imo

Agreed. You'll always have the fanboys on other side thinking a do-nothing take down outscores being deep in a sub and getting sliced up from bottom.

I gave Hooker Rd 1, rest for Dustin. Rd 2 flurry at the end by Hooker nearly stole that rd, but wasn’t enough IMO. 3-5 wasn’t a question.

Back