I Guess We Just Found Askren's Next Opponent

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
<seedat>

Well, that's stupid. Training partners have fought each other before
It’s not the norm, and there is so many great fights for both of them that there is no reason for this fight right now. On top of that this would be a gimmie fight for Ben

I like Ben vs Jorge more. The prefight banter for that would bring serious lols

Unless they rematch he and Robbie again, it's safe to say that Pettis is a logical next opponent, right? I mean, who else is there? Masvidal is probably gonna fight Leon Edwards and Ben isn't gonna fight Woodley for the obvious personal reasons. RDA is fighting Kevin Lee and Usman and Colby are fighting for the championship.

Factor in that Pettis doesn't do well against wrestlers and Ben might be licking his chops at this one.
you guessed about as wrong as it gets

Unless they rematch he and Robbie again, it's safe to say that Pettis is a logical next opponent, right? I mean, who else is there? Masvidal is probably gonna fight Leon Edwards and Ben isn't gonna fight Woodley for the obvious personal reasons. RDA is fighting Kevin Lee and Usman and Colby are fighting for the championship.

Factor in that Pettis doesn't do well against wrestlers and Ben might be licking his chops at this one.
Pettis already said no way he fights Askren.

f06b017285271b4037d7f89cd965aa7c0cec857fc56134018bded30cce39e4f6.jpg

I find your lack of faith disturbing...........

Masvidal will most likely get a money fight or TS next.

Pettis should fight Edwards or Till. It’ll be a great fight against either I thinks

Colby vs Usman needs to be the next title fight if Masvidal doesn’t get his.

If they do Masvidal vs Usman, let Colby fight Edwards for his boy Jorge.

Back