I Guess We Just Found Askren's Next Opponent

Never knew Pettis admitted he’d save the embarrassment but it’s kinda obvious that would be a pointless fight, training partners or not.

Askren should fight Maia...let Pettis fight Lawler. Or maybe Lawler wonder boy next. Pettis ponzi

Even if they would sign to fight, it's a stylistically crap fight.........it has boring written all over it, Askren needs an elite grappler to neutralise the take down, we need to cultivate the inner K1 of Askren, deep inside Askren is a kick boxer waiting to come out......
LOL'd
<5>

Askren vs Usman would only make sense to me. But unfortunately don't think they would let it happen, at least not yet.

And Askren could find some funny way to pull out a win, despite not being favorite. )

Just like the majority of untrained bums on here you know nothing about the landscape of mma.

Its all about the askren/woodley Bromance lately that everyone forgot about the pettis/askren one.

LOL at black belt getting smacked around worse than my wife when i get home drunk

Well, that's stupid. Training partners have fought each other before
This is true but in this particular situation it's not because of the rufus camp and the plethora of fighters that Ben can actually fight. ITS JUST NOT HAPPENING.

Pettis, woodley and Askren all train at Doofus...

Unless they rematch he and Robbie again, it's safe to say that Pettis is a logical next opponent, right? I mean, who else is there? Masvidal is probably gonna fight Leon Edwards and Ben isn't gonna fight Woodley for the obvious personal reasons. RDA is fighting Kevin Lee and Usman and Colby are fighting for the championship.

Factor in that Pettis doesn't do well against wrestlers and Ben might be licking his chops at this one.
There is ponzinibio

I thought about this fight as well, would be an interesting clash of styles on paper but it goes with Askren wrestlefucking the hell out of him.

So, this is the intellectual power of a Sherdog Blackbelt
To be fair, his account is till fairly new. Takes a considerable amount of spamming to get that belt in that time frame.

Never surprised when people with newer join dates and a million posts have extremely hot takes. Somewhat surprised that you'd continue to argue this fight would happen, despite them being training partners, when people at their gym are extremely close.

So, this is the intellectual power of a Sherdog Blackbelt
f06b017285271b4037d7f89cd965aa7c0cec857fc56134018bded30cce39e4f6.jpg

Back