I Guess We Just Found Askren's Next Opponent

They won’t fight, they both train at the same gym and have been friends for a long time.

I don't follow gyms or who's best buddies with each other. I rarely know who trains at who's gym
Then why did you mention that Ben and Tyron wouldn't fight for personal reasons? You seem to be aware that they are teammate's.

Then why did you mention that Ben and Tyron wouldn't fight for personal reasons? You seem to be aware that they are teammate's.

Being someone's wrestling coach is a little more personal than just training at the same gym.

it's safe to say that Pettis is a logical next opponent, right?
No
Why would they fight? Cause Askren 'won' against Robbie, who came back after a bad injury and threw Askren like a child? Robbie vs Ben II is the only logical fight at this point

Well, that's stupid. Training partners have fought each other before

Pettis literally just said like two days ago that he would never fight Askren. He wants to “save himself the embarrassment”.

Who lets these people make threads.

<SelenaWow>

(edited because gotBooched is a boss today)

Last edited:
Well, that's stupid. Training partners have fought each other before

They are good buds. They would only fight for the belt IMO. No reason to otherwise, especially considering Pettis isn’t even close to a contender at 170.

No, I call myself The GOAT.

GOAT's make mistakes too, ya know

lol. All good just teasing. I only found out last week they were training partners. I assumed that was why pettis said he didn't wanna embarss himself fighting askren.

Back