I got (sorta) jumped tonight...

You are lucky as fuck. Four men over the age of 18 shouldn't even need any kind of weapon assistance when jacking even a moderately trained average guy. I guess you really made the right call when you got the first guys bat, though, that's probably what saved you. Personally, I would've stuck around to give the cops a report and all that. What if that first guy had hit you straight in the head with that bat if you had failed to get it from him? you'd be thinking very differently about making a report to the cops.

lol just wondering but what gang was this? i also almost got jumped by about 6 kids a month ago coming home from jiu jitsu, i was walking home cuz my car was fucked up....and almost got jumped by like 6 suburban wackos. I think i coudve took a couple of them on, probobly deffinetely all of them if it was 1 on 1, but 6 vs. 1 they woudve kicked my ass :icon_chee

wait so what happened... did they chase u

lol just wondering but what gang was this? i also almost got jumped by about 6 kids a month ago coming home from jiu jitsu, i was walking home cuz my car was fucked up....and almost got jumped by like 6 suburban wackos. I think i coudve took a couple of them on, probobly deffinetely all of them if it was 1 on 1, but 6 vs. 1 they woudve kicked my ass :icon_chee

I'm pretty sure those gangs are looong gone. This was in HS and I'm 30 now. The bigger gangs in my HS were called TO (taking over) and CBH (controlled by hate). I doubt there's any remnants of them left over. I remember my first fight in HS was set-up for after class with a guy I didn't know. He just happened to be the guy I had to fight cuz he was from the other gang. There were like 50 of us and 50 of them. I almost pissed myself I was so scared. I think I got in one punch. Luckily, the fight got broken up pretty quickly by a teacher, cuz I couldn't fight for shit then and the other guy was bigger than me. A couple years later I became friends with the kid I fought. He turned out to be a cool kid. We called him "meat head" cuz he had a big head.

LOL at CBH (Controlled by Hate).

I will form my own gang of street toughs, the CAC (Crossed Arms Crew). Our women will be known as CAC-lovers.

I'm pretty sure those gangs are looong gone. This was in HS and I'm 30 now. The bigger gangs in my HS were called TO (taking over) and CBH (controlled by hate). I doubt there's any remnants of them left over. I remember my first fight in HS was set-up for after class with a guy I didn't know. He just happened to be the guy I had to fight cuz he was from the other gang. There were like 50 of us and 50 of them. I almost pissed myself I was so scared. I think I got in one punch. Luckily, the fight got broken up pretty quickly by a teacher, cuz I couldn't fight for shit then and the other guy was bigger than me. A couple years later I became friends with the kid I fought. He turned out to be a cool kid. We called him "meat head" cuz he had a big head.

CBH those kids were from my town (Hicksville) The leader Robo is still in jail over the crazy shit they used to do. CBH was a no joke lil gang from Long Island! Most of them used to wear the black jackets with the orange liner - I was too young to get fucked with by them but once and while if we were hangin out in a park they would bust our balls. I had a neighbor who hung out with them so I learned at an early age how to name drop lol

WOW - CBH its been a long time since I heard that name!!

Double

^
Haha. Yeah, no one said they were good names. I think a good name for a gang would be the "Mean Muggers". They could go around mean mugging their victims. That would be hot.

Yeah man, I grew up in Plainview. One town over. My HS girlfriend was from Hicksville. Maybe you knew her - Vanessa Heaver. She was a hot little blonde chick and had a younger brother.

Yeah man, I grew up in Plainview. One town over. My HS girlfriend was from Hicksville. Maybe you knew her - Vanessa Heaver. She was a hot little blonde chick and had a younger brother.

That sounds so familiar...did she hangout with that other blonde girl Athena Schidet? Or Jessica Blau?

Those name's don't ring a bell. She was a year behind me, so she would be 29 now. Her brother was a few years younger than her and would probably be like 24 or 25 now.

... so how was the movie??

Not bad....the book was better and the documentary was also good. I am a gambler so Im into movies like this - I think its a great story though! One and a half thumbs up! :D

I would have kept driving until they lost interest. You were lucky.

They were probably looking for someone in the neighborhood with a similiar car as yours, ... they most likely weren't from the area.

Your mistake was getting out of your car, you're lucky they didnt decide to use their car as a weapon and run you over and take off.......because if I was you, that wouldve been my thinking, wait till they get out and slam on the gas towards them......and drive the .25 of a mile to the police station on merrick road. Race up blaring your horn and as long as you're not black yourself the two black guys would know better than to follow u into the police station parking lot.

I really don't quite understand the TS's thinking -- two carloads of menacing guys are following you around on a dark night when you're alone, so you just decide to pull over and confront them singlehandedly though they are armed with a bat and maybe more?? And then you go on to humiliate them all, Billy Jack-style?? I'd have to see the tape on that one.

why get out of your car for? do you think your bjj is that good to take on 4 guys, but first off you didnt know how many were there until you got out of car. lucky

After reading this, my first reaction is to tell the TS to clean up his diet.

Lol, that's the first thing that came to my mind as well.

If you weren't eating fast food, all of this would have been avoided!

I really don't quite understand the TS's thinking -- two carloads of menacing guys are following you around on a dark night when you're alone, so you just decide to pull over and confront them singlehandedly though they are armed with a bat and maybe more?? And then you go on to humiliate them all, Billy Jack-style?? I'd have to see the tape on that one.

Im almost embarassed telling this story...they were 18...i dont think two of them even had pubic hair lol

However it is your right to not believe me....I was there and I dont believe it lol
I would feel better about it if I knew WHY it happened (robbery, car jack etc) the whole thing makes no sense to me either so I feel ya! As far as getting out of my car...well I guess I live in a bit of a bubble. BC Ive always trained I never really think how bad a situation can get...I tend to think once you challenge someone and show you arent scared they back off...it wasnt the case this time though. The LAST thing that I thought was going to happen was 4 lil kids all jacked up to fight. I never even thought it was going to physical. So dont give me THAT much credit...I didnt exactly get out of my car looking to fight a bunch of kids lol - I didnt think it was going to excalate to that.

Back