I got (sorta) jumped tonight...

Yeah man, I grew up in Plainview. One town over. My HS girlfriend was from Hicksville. Maybe you knew her - Vanessa Heaver. She was a hot little blonde chick and had a younger brother.

Gangs in Plainview??? Sorry but the thought of that makes me chuckle. I know Long Island isn't 100 percent safe but the general areas compared to alot of places are relatively safe compared to what else is out there.. ESPECIALLY Plainview, an overpriced expensive town that makes sure its as isolated as possible from main chain kind of stuff (like putting in a movie theatre or a large chain store which would attract people from other towns).

Maybe it was different back then but I've lived in Plainview my entire life and have been for the past 18 years and its one of the safest suburban towns on Long Island. You have tons of kids walking home late at night (anywhere from ages 13-17). Since if you were a high school kid at a party that was too young to drive, you usually just walked home with your friends or walked to Dunkin Donuts to get a ride home. Or even simply just roaming town.

I mean, the general idea of Plainview, Jericho, Syosset, Dix Hills' and Long Island kids in general are spoiled and protected kids who have everything handed to them. I admit I'm one of those kids for the most part.

I know there are some gangs shit in Plainview but its such a small percentage since the town would be all over it or they generally keep it underground.

I wasn't saying I didn't believe you. Just seems risky to get out of the car -- some 18 year old kids are big enough to do some real damage on you. Not to mention 4 of them. You keep saying these were "kids" but 4 seniors in high school or 4 kids in college are old enough to do some real mayhem on you.

I don't believe this story at all.

First all, why wouldn't anyone get a baked potato at Wendy's?

Their fries are awesome.

Their fries are awesome.

are you shitting me? Wendy's has some of the worst fries around. The REAL question is: why didn't he get chili instead?

Their fries are awesome.

on june 20th wendys will give free frosties.....thank me , thank me forever!!!!

You should have a weapon in your car man.

Also way to take the bat away man, talk about a game-changing moment. I'm surprised you didn't keep using it and instead switched to punches. You also could have smashed their cars up a little before leaving, like in Final Fight.

lol, thats ridiculous, but typical for a li suburb. fucking douche bag kids always trying to pprove they live a thug life they couldn't possibly handle.

i was born in hicksville, but grew up in rocky point. these douche bags are all over this island, and they often get owned. way to go trickster, lol

I'd at least report it so that there's a record of the incident ... MY VERSION, in case there's another one reported.

Plus, shit could flare up again since 4 guys like that aren't likely to relish the thought of some old fart punkin them like that.

Back