I got a conspiracy theory

So I go on reddit a lot and I saw a story like a month ago about the riots in Hong Kong and thought it was pretty revolutionary and baddass that those people were standing g up to the govt that was fucking her. Over or w.e. j am not into politics but it was cool so I subbed to some hongkong shit out of boredom and every day more and more stories about the riots came I getti g bigger and bigger and more frequent and junk but then as it seemed like sbit was popping g off and getti g out of control boom new sars virus or coronavirus or some sbit now all the masks there are sold out all the people are afraid to go outside and the entire news feed on the sub is all about this new virus 247 and not a single peep a out the riots because everyone is pro aly afraid of crowds seems too co veienentboughts?t

So China unleashed a virus on the world and damaged their world standing because of a single city?

So I go on reddit a lot and I saw a story like a month ago about the riots in Hong Kong and thought it was pretty revolutionary and baddass that those people were standing g up to the govt that was fucking her. Over or w.e. j am not into politics but it was cool so I subbed to some hongkong shit out of boredom and every day more and more stories about the riots came I getti g bigger and bigger and more frequent and junk but then as it seemed like sbit was popping g off and getti g out of control boom new sars virus or coronavirus or some sbit now all the masks there are sold out all the people are afraid to go outside and the entire news feed on the sub is all about this new virus 247 and not a single peep a out the riots because everyone is pro aly afraid of crowds seems too co veienentboughts?t

Maybe sbit, maybe no sbit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back