I got a conspiracy theory

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So I go on reddit a lot and I saw a story like a month ago about the riots in Hong Kong and thought it was pretty revolutionary and baddass that those people were standing g up to the govt that was fucking her. Over or w.e. j am not into politics but it was cool so I subbed to some hongkong shit out of boredom and every day more and more stories about the riots came I getti g bigger and bigger and more frequent and junk but then as it seemed like sbit was popping g off and getti g out of control boom new sars virus or coronavirus or some sbit now all the masks there are sold out all the people are afraid to go outside and the entire news feed on the sub is all about this new virus 247 and not a single peep a out the riots because everyone is pro aly afraid of crowds seems too co veienentboughts?t

So I go on reddit a lot and I saw a story like a month ago about the riots in Hong Kong and thought it was pretty revolutionary and baddass that those people were standing g up to the govt that was fucking her. Over or w.e. j am not into politics but it was cool so I subbed to some hongkong shit out of boredom and every day more and more stories about the riots came I getti g bigger and bigger and more frequent and junk but then as it seemed like sbit was popping g off and getti g out of control boom new sars virus or coronavirus or some sbit now all the masks there are sold out all the people are afraid to go outside and the entire news feed on the sub is all about this new virus 247 and not a single peep a out the riots because everyone is pro aly afraid of crowds seems too co veienentboughts?t
tumblr_pep27kNSUf1rtzvrno1_r2_500.gifv

My conspiracy theory: Jewish bankers stole your paragraph breaks.

TS if you PM a mod you can get your username changed to NoGoodBrainsLeft

giphy.gif

I too like to act drunk in social settings for attention

Step 1: Unleash the virus

Step 2: Prevent import/export of masks

Step 3: ??????

Step 4: Profit!

Any reason they released it in a city 1000km away from Hong Kong?

Shame the OP is so poorly written, as the theory actually isn't a ludicrous one.

But because of the horrendous grammar, nobody will take it remotely seriously.

i accept your biohazard apocalypse scenario as the truth

I agree, bro.

Back