I got a conspiracy theory

So I go on reddit a lot and I saw a story like a month ago about the riots in Hong Kong and thought it was pretty revolutionary and baddass that those people were standing g up to the govt that was fucking her. Over or w.e. j am not into politics but it was cool so I subbed to some hongkong shit out of boredom and every day more and more stories about the riots came I getti g bigger and bigger and more frequent and junk but then as it seemed like sbit was popping g off and getti g out of control boom new sars virus or coronavirus or some sbit now all the masks there are sold out all the people are afraid to go outside and the entire news feed on the sub is all about this new virus 247 and not a single peep a out the riots because everyone is pro aly afraid of crowds seems too co veienentboughts?t

You may have a valid point but your writing style is a disgrace, mate.

Mr. NoGoodNamesLeft, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent OP were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Honestly the amount of protesting for a new law allowing HK extradition to China seemed really over the top.

Let them eat Sars.

Mr. NoGoodNamesLeft, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent OP were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
No u!

I'll go with that theory. Seems plausible.

Before I grant credibility to a theory I consider whether or not it has a purpose behind it.

Something like: "The Earth is flat and every world government is lying!" Does not seem to have an apparent purpose. Why would they do that?

This however, makes sense.

You know what my favorite conspiracy theory is? That Avril Lavigne died and was replaced with a lookalike named Melissa. I kinda hope it's true...

81b52193c80a20bbd40f7e19b5092040-768x768.jpg

Your powerfully phrased, grammatically correct paragraph would give you the upper hand in an english class. However, that mother fucker has a point, and you do not.

I was trolling TS. English is not my first language either and it's quickly falling into a 3rd place.
Haha yes I know.. it was an attempt at a double entendre. I believe that is from your third (soon to be second) language.
PS I Only speak English, and poorly

Back